EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh no Mike. What a bummer. Get checked out and we will play it by ear on your progress. Funny thing is - one of the civil engineers going back and forth to Germany broke his foot last Sunday here in the States and was on the plane on afternoon after having it set. Take care.

Nabo

The Wilsons' and Culls' will be joining the TN Rally. Welcome to the folks from IL and TN.

ncc1701e

GOLF........for those of us who are just not as bright as those who do not chase the little white ball around........... I am looking at making a tee time for those who want to play for Thursday morning around 9AM. The course (Two Rivers) is just down the parkway 2 miles from the campground (maybe 3). Figured we could get in 18 and be back in plenty of time before heading down to the Opry Thursday nite. Right now I know of 4 players. If there is anyone else please let me know so I can tell the course. There should not be any issues unless we just happen to hit a day when the course has something happening or weather gets in the way. If we had rather play on Friday morning can do that also.

Tom (etc42455@gmail.com)

Nabo

Thanks Tom for heading the golf outing up. As other golfers respond that they would like to be included, I will post their name on post #1.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Neale and Leslie. It will be good to see ya'll again. Are ya'll coming in Thursday in time to go to the Grand Ole Opry? Seats are going fast and we want to be sure to include ya'll if you both are in early enough. Check post #73 on page 8 for more information.

Nabo

Only 2 1/2 months until a fun fill time in Nashville TN. We still have some sites available so if you haven't registered yet, what's holding you back.

We have started receiving your $$ for the Grand Ole Opry. If you have mailed your check and it's not marked on post #1 as paid, please let us know so we can try to resolve the problem. If you haven't mailed the money yet, don't forget the deadline is coming up quickly.

Seren

Back home (RV) after having surgery on my leg/ankle yesterday in Panama City, feeling pretty good, considering. Now have a 10 inch long metal plate with 11 screws attached to my left fibula. They also realigned the ankle to put it back in place (was slightly out of place due to ligament damage). No weight on the foot for about 2 months (until beginning of Oct) then physical therapy. So bottom line is that not sure if we will make it to the rally. Will have to see how everything goes and probably make a decision by the end of the month. Good thing we bought a Denver mattress at the Goshen rally - I think I will be using it a lot over the next few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDR

Nabo

WOW Mike - sure turned out to be a little more that a broke leg. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Alice during this time of recovery. By all means, follow the doctors order so everything will heal correctly. Let's play it by ear and see how you are recovering in that we have almost 10 weeks out before the rally. Take care and keep us informed as you recover.

Nabo

Well - we have some more folks coming from OH - Steve & Kathy Wilhite. Welcome:)

Nabo

WOW - we are up to 3 rigs coming from the State of WI. Mike and Linda Kennedy just registered. Welcome :)

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi,

Our reservation is made arriving on 10/14. Site # I 1 but she said she could not guarantee that site. The check is in the mail. Looking forward to the Rally.

Nabo

So glad to have the Gilberts from OH coming to Nashville rally. I also understand that you would like to be included in the GOO which is no problem. Travel safely and we will see ya'll in about 9 weeks.

Nabo

Anybody up for t-shirts???? Here's the design. Cost is $10 for sizes small (s) to extra large (xl), $12 for 2xl & 3xl. The picture is not the true color with the color being antique sapphire (a little darker blue) but it will show you what they look like. I will need how many shirts you would like to have and WHAT sizes you need. All orders must be turned in by Sept 25th.
View attachment Tennessee Rally 2015 (1).pdf

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi,

Our reservation is made arriving on 10/14. Site # I 1 but she said she could not guarantee that site. The check is in the mail. Looking forward to the Rally.

Hey - I know you. It was great seeing you at the WI rally. See you in TN!

Nabo

Got ya down Lou & Bette. One large and one 2xl shirt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.