EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 05/04/2023 to 05/07/2023

Added to Calendar: 05/04/23, 05/05/23, 05/06/23, 05/07/23

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Darren and Amanda Bone are inviting everyone for to their FIRST rally over Cinco de Mayo weekend at Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort! This is a beautiful area with many sites to see, areas to explore and food to try! The resort offers a pool, playground, dog park and guests have access to kayak and fish! There are 15, full hook-up, pull-thru sites reserved. Please mention the HOC rally when calling to make your reservation. Reservations must be made by 4/20/23.

Event Type
  1. Chapter Rally
Venue Name
Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort
Venue Contact Name
Amanda Bone
Venue Contact Phone
865-446-1500
Venue Street Address
455 Lonesome Valley Road
Venue City
Sevierville
Venue State / Province
TN
Venue Zip Code
Venue Country
  1. United States
Rally Start Date
May 4, 2023
Rally End Date
May 7, 2023
Number of Sites Held
Site Costs per Night
$56.00
Heartland Brand Fee
$20.00
Non-Heartland Brand Fee (per person)
$20.00
Event Leader
Amanda Bone
Agenda
  • Thursday Evening
    • Movie Night (Popcorn provided, BYOB and chairs/blankets)
  • Friday
    • Welcome Breakfast
    • Welcome Bags and Introductions
    • Tie Dye Station, Lemonade and Baked Goods (Afternoon)
    • Cinco de Mayo Fiesta (Tacos and sides provided, BYOB and chairs/blankets)
    • Campfire
  • Saturday
    • Apple Barn Breakfast and Shopping
    • Apple Barn Wine & Cider Tasting
    • Clingman's Dome / Cades Cove (Afternoon)
    • Potluck dinner
    • Campfire
  • Sunday
    • Send-Off Breakfast (Coffee and light breakfast provided)

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
why are there 2 tenn chapter rallies a week apart by different people
Hi Kathi!

With the implementation of Event Hosts, any member of the HOC is able to host a rally, camp-out etc. As long as the events are not within the same 300-mile radius during the same dates, events are typically approved. Hopefully this allow for more HOC events throughout the year and more opportunities for owners to attend! Feel free to contact Amber Alber at amber.alber@heartlandrvs.com if you’d like to learn more about becoming an Event Host!

EB3

How do theBones join the club on Tuesday and have a full rally set up on Friday? This looks like Heartland marketing is trying to under cut the TN rally. Heartland ran off chapter leaders once before are they trying to turn rallies a profit center for them.

How do theBones join the club on Tuesday and have a full rally set up on Friday? This looks like Heartland marketing is trying to under cut the TN rally. Heartland ran off chapter leaders once before are they trying to turn rallies a profit center for them.
Hi! We have actually been members for almost 2 years. I made another profile just for this rally thread under our social media name as we have been brand ambassadors for Heartland for over a year. I volunteered to host this rally and the other TN Event Hosts gave us their blessing. Heartland marketing is not undercutting anyone nor making a profit off of my rally. Any HOC member is allowed to host a rally as long as it is not the same date of an another rally within a 300 mile radius. Hope to meet you at a rally sometime!

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Hi! We have actually been members for almost 2 years. I made another profile just for this rally thread under our social media name as we have been brand ambassadors for Heartland for over a year. I volunteered to host this rally and the other TN Event Hosts gave us their blessing. Heartland marketing is not undercutting anyone nor making a profit off of my rally. Any HOC member is allowed to host a rally as long as it is not the same date of an another rally within a 300 mile radius. Hope to meet you at a rally sometime!
Amanda, I’m not sure how you got my blessing for your rally and you certainly do not need it. I was disappointed that it was approved so close to our date but that‘s on heartland. I’ve been a member since 2008 and have attended all but one Tn rally along with rallies all across the country. I‘m pleased that you volunteered to host a rally and while I can’t attend this one I will certainly visit your cg sometime as we love that area. We held last year’s rally at the Ridge and had a great group attend. Since heartland has taken over our “owners“ club and eliminated the chapter leader, no one is responsible for organizing a state rally. So I hope someone volunteers each year to host a rally. Thanks for stepping up. Bobby Eanes, former state chapter leader.