EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not a problem Lance and Kem. We will all miss you but plainly understand wanting to get into the new stick home. I know I would :). Let us know your progress with moving so we can all plan to come party - ah - help with the house warming event :rolleyes:.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Gee Dick, not feeling the "love"...of course Kem is my favorite person too!

Just so you don't miss me maybe I can arrange an ICBM to visit your site...
We would just need a volunteer to film the "impact"images.jpeg

Regarding the "house warming" party, we are thinking the Thursday evening before the Fall NC Rally...
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

Nabo

Everyone, please welcome Gary & Pat Conger who have just joined the Club and are coming to their first rally. Welcome Gary & Pat. They have a brand new Big Horn.

Nabo

We have had a cancellation and the campground wanted to know if anyone wants to move their campsite. The open site is #48 which is a concrete pad. Contact the campground and let them know that you want to move, otherwise they are going to give the site to someone else. Thanks

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I can handle it in you absence. Not with quite the flair but...

Gee Dick, not feeling the "love"...of course Kem is my favorite person too!

Just so you don't miss me maybe I can arrange an ICBM to visit your site...
We would just need a volunteer to film the "impact"View attachment 29183

Regarding the "house warming" party, we are thinking the Thursday evening before the Fall NC Rally...
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!View attachment 29184

Nabo

Potluck dinner Saturday evening - BBQ pulled pork will be provided by Heartland Owners Club as well as cakes. Bring a side dish to share. Plates, napkins, eating utensils will be provided.

Nabo

Shirt order time. If you are thinking about getting t-shirts, please get your orders in. After talking with the print shop today, they want the orders in by this coming Friday, the 18th so get those orders in. The shirts are ultra cotton.
heartland-spring-rally t-shirt (1).jpg

Nabo

I got ya'll down Jan. Can't wait to see ya'll. If you are heading down to Gulf Shores, tell everyone HI from us.

Nabo

heartland-spring-rally t-shirt (1).jpgLast day to order t-shirts. If you are not sure if you ordered or not, check the first post and there will be a bold "S" beside your name.

Only 3 more weeks till the party begins. Can't wait to see everyone.

VKTalley

Only 3 more weeks till the party begins. Can't wait to see everyone.

Can't wait!!! It will be a blast! The Traveling Talleys are having a very busy spring (April-June) with 4 state rallies, 1 national rally, house ready to sale, and an AF graduation....Lots of time on the road having a blast partying. Oh....and Malcolm working when we are in Nashville. :)

Nabo

Heartland Gives Back
This year's rally is helping a small local children home called Wears Valley Ranch (www.wvr.org). Its a ranch which help children who have lost their home from no fault of their own. These children range from ages 6-14. I met several of the children who are absolutely wonderful, well balanced and are grateful to have a Christian setting to live in. They are schooled on the property with almost all going to a college of their choice.

The home's needs that we can help with are:
Toothpaste
Toothbrushes (go to your dentist and ask for the brushes)
Toilet paper (lots and lots)
Paper Towels
Regular Towels
Hand Towels
Hair brushes
Combs
Twin size bed sheets

So let us open our hearts and help these children.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Our new 3260EL is scheduled to be born on 5/1/14!! I'm not sure how but CW thinks they can have it delivered so that we can have it at the rally!!!! We've got our fingers crossed that this works.

Nabo

OH WOW - how exciting. Hope all goes well and we can see her in a couple of weeks. We finally got ours home night before last and have been working like mad dogs trying to reload her.
Home 4-22-14.jpg

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
It really is amazing how much stuff we can get in a home away from home. We unloaded all but what we think that we need to transfer over when we trade. We found things that we forgot was even aboard. Great to hear that you finally got it. Can't wait to see it!

EB3

We will be going to Dollywood on Friday. We have two free tickets. If interested, pls send private message to eb3. First come, first served.

GETnBYE

Forgot about Wayne playing golf on Friday. Very thoughtful of you to share with someone in the group. This why we love our Heartland friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.