EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
We are leaving Stone Mountain, GA tomorrow, Tuesday, around 9:00 EDT and heading to Sevierville. Looking forward to a great rally. Tom & Gerry

GETnBYE

Byrd, You know me to well!!! But, if I don't get a ride to shopping I will help with anything you need.:angel:[AQUOTE=Nabo;361379]Tom - I will try to learn this game which I hope is a card game. I will be at the campground tomorrow evening and will talk to the manager about getting into the clubhouse early.

I still have some stuff to stuff into the bags if anyone is willing to help. I know Anita can't cuz she will be SHOPPING (heehee).[/QUOTE]

GETnBYE

Feel better soon.
Carol & I had to cancel our reservations for the TN rally due to my back problem(s).
We likely will have to cancel out of the KY rally also. Hopefully, I'll be better and we can
attend the National in VA. We'll miss being with y'all in TN!!!
Terrell

ncc1701e

Tom - I will try to learn this game which I hope is a card game. I will be at the campground tomorrow evening and will talk to the manager about getting into the clubhouse early.

I still have some stuff to stuff into the bags if anyone is willing to help. I know Anita can't cuz she will be SHOPPING (heehee).

We are in Fancy Gap, Va. Expect to be in Wears Valley around 3 or 4 pm. We can help with the bags. And pegs & Jokers is about half cards/board game. It is just a lot of fun.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Carol & I had to cancel our reservations for the TN rally due to my back problem(s).
We likely will have to cancel out of the KY rally also. Hopefully, I'll be better and we can
attend the National in VA. We'll miss being with y'all in TN!!!
Terrell

OH NO. Sorry to hear you are having back problems. Been there done that. Faye will miss her dancing buddy. Hope to see you in VA. Ken

VKTalley

Traveling Talleys will be arriving in Wears Valley on Friday around lunchtime.
Anita, where are you wanting to go shopping? :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Everyone please put the Congers on your prayer list in that they have had a death in the family and had to cancel. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.

JanAndBill

Unfortunately we have to cancel at the last minute. I was in ER most of the night with a large kidney stone. To large to pass so they had to put in a temporary stint, they can get me in to remove it. Catch up with everyone down the road

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Unfortunately we have to cancel at the last minute. I was in ER most of the night with a large kidney stone. To large to pass so they had to put in a temporary stint, they can get me in to remove it. Catch up with everyone down the road
So sorry to hear that, we were looking forward to visiting with you again.
Linda Get well soon

GETnBYE

Any place is that answer. Ha ha. Lots of neat places out here on wears valley road. Might decide to lay by the pool instead, it is a nice campground. Travel careful.
Traveling Talleys will be arriving in Wears Valley on Friday around lunchtime.
Anita, where are you wanting to go shopping? :)

JanAndBill

I'm free for now and headed home, have to go back next week. We've really been looking forward to this rally and meeting up with old and new friends

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I guess the Eanes are trading up. There was a new Bighorn parked next to their old one when we drove out. Sounds like we'll have to arrange an open house.

Yes, we were probably moving when you saw us. Just picked up our new 3260EL! Love it. No problems at all. CW put us up at Jellystone for 2 nights to check out and learn to use everything. We will stay Wed night on our on and then to the rally. It was very exiting setting up for the first time in the dark! Auto level is scary in the dark!! I made most of my mods today and have a few more tomorrow. MCT, if y'all are still around text me at eanesb1951@att.net and we can meet you.

GETnBYE

Hope you get to feeling better soon. We will miss y'all.

Nabo

Bill and Jan - sorry to hear about the kidney stone attack. No fun at all. Nathan had an attach a couple of years ago which put him in the hospital. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in that much pain. Get well soon and hope to see you down the road.
B---

Nabo

What a wonderful day:rolleyes:. Quite a number of coaches are already here and we had a great day talking with old friends and making new ones. All of the welcome bags are stuffed and ready to go thanks to the help of 3 wonderful ladies - Fran, Faye and Anita - ya'll are the greatest. Everyone else drive safely and see ya soon.

MCTalley

Yes, we were probably moving when you saw us. Just picked up our new 3260EL! Love it. No problems at all. CW put us up at Jellystone for 2 nights to check out and learn to use everything. We will stay Wed night on our on and then to the rally. It was very exiting setting up for the first time in the dark! Auto level is scary in the dark!! I made most of my mods today and have a few more tomorrow. MCT, if y'all are still around text me at eanesb1951@att.net and we can meet you.

Looks like we'll miss you. Didn't see your message until this evening. We'll be a day behind you and can catch up at the rally on Friday. Have fun with that new rig. The Level-Up is the best thing since sliced bread. You'll love it.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We will be heading out soon...see you all this afternoon! Looking forward to another great Tennessee rally!

MCTalley

Lots of fun at last night's meet and greet. Really big crowd here and a lovely venue. RVs for Less brought a couple Landmarks to tour.

Attachments

• IMG_4006.jpg
    IMG_4006.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4007.jpg
    IMG_4007.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4019.jpg
    IMG_4019.jpg