EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok - I will mark those who want to play golf and say which days on the first post.

Nabo

For those who are playing golf Friday morning, tee times have been set. You will be playing at Sevierville Golf Club on the Highland Course at 8:40 and 8:50 times. So far 7 have signed up to play. If anyone else wants to play, please let us know. The first post has been marked with a G beside the ones who have responded that they wanted to play.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Yea! Our BH 3260 EL is ordered! Now if by some chance it would be here by rally time. Probably not but it would sure be nice.

Nabo

Congratulations Bobby and Linda on your new soon to be Home Away from Home. It really would be fun to see it at the Rally.

Nabo

Hey everyone - don't forget about those t-shirts orders. All orders need to be placed by the middle of April. If you have forgotten what they are going to look like, here ya go. Cost $11.00 s-xl, $13.00 2xl or greater.
heartland-spring-rally (1).jpg

Nabo

Just heard from Judy and Jerry Winkle (been wintering in AZ and starting to head by to TN) who just registered for the Rally. Welcome Judy and Jerry.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Just heard from Judy and Jerry Winkle (been wintering in AZ and starting to head by to TN) who just registered for the Rally. Welcome Judy and Jerry.

I want to send a special invitation to all the Tennessee Rally folks to join us in Kentucky the week after the Tennessee Rally. Our Rally will be in Georgetown, KY just North on I-75, May 16-18, 2014. Check it out on the Events tab. Ken

Nabo

For all of ya'll that didn't know it, the State of Kentucky now has it's own chapter and their first rally will be the weekend after the TN Rally. Ken and Faye Hyde are the Chapter leaders and we would like to encourage everyone to support them so if your schedule will let ya, go ahead and register. The Mathis' are heading up as well as a couple of others so let's go have fun in KY.

Nabo

Just talked with the campground and they have only 5 sites left open in the whole campground. If you are thinking about coming to the rally - go ahead and make those reservations ASAP. Tomorrow might not be a good idea :confused:.

GETnBYE

For all of ya'll that didn't know it, the State of Kentucky now has it's own chapter and their first rally will be the weekend after the TN Rally. Ken and Faye Hyde are the Chapter leaders and we would like to encourage everyone to support them so if your schedule will let ya, go ahead and register. The Mathis' are heading up as well as a couple of others so let's go have fun in KY.

I would have to find someone to drive the truck and 5th/w up to Kentucky to the rally, and find Wayne a ride back home to the JOB. Poor guy. I guess that might be to mean. I bet that will be a great rally, hate to miss it.

haulinem

For those who are playing golf Friday morning, tee times have been set. You will be playing at Sevierville Golf Club on the Highland Course at 8:40 and 8:50 times. So far 7 have signed up to play. If anyone else wants to play, please let us know. The first post has been marked with a G beside the ones who have responded that they wanted to play.

If you still need one more for the golf please sign me up for Friday.

Terry Vinson

Nabo

Absolutely Terry - you're on. Do you and Grace want a shirt or two?? I have to put the order in soon.

Nabo

The State of Florida is being well represented in that the Lindstroms have just registered. Welcome John and Alina.

Nabo

OK golfers - Just a reminder to the holder of the "PINK BALL" that it's back in place this year after taking a brief medical leave. See ya in Wears Valley.

Rodbuster

Nathan, the "PINK BALL" will be there, and so will the owner.

I guess it's safe to assume that the challenge for the Pink Ball will be held at Weirs Valley.
Nathan, this seems like a very appropriate place. I remember the last time we played, just about every time you hit you said,
"weirs my ball, weirs my ball".

Dick

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Byrd & Nathan,

It greatly saddens be to say this, but we have to cancel this, what will be, wonderful weekend with awesome folks!! As you know we have been building a new home that we "thought" we would be moving into before the end of April....however, the weather this winter has delayed construction and we are now set to close the week of the Rally. I DID try to talk Kem into moving in a week later....I mean, what could be MORE important than a TN RALLY!!!!!??? (perhaps my life!:rolleyes:)

Sooo, give our best to ALL and I don't expect anything will be "exploding" at this rally now....

PS. please cancel our shirt order :(

Rodbuster

Lance, congratulations on your new home. I think that most husbands would have a hard time also trying to convince mama to postpone moving into her brand new home.

I think that I speak for many when I say "Kem" will be missed at the rally.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.