EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Tom,

Carol and I had a change of plans and will not be able to attend, because we are still helping our daughter and son in law in the remodeling of their house before they move in.
We will miss seeing everyone at the Rally. We will try to attend a So. Texas Rally in the future.

jimtoo

NOW TERRY,,,, You know by not showing up in Boerne..... you will not get to see ME!! But it is your loss.. :)

Jim M

Terry H

Staff member
NOW TERRY,,,, You know by not showing up in Boerne..... you will not get to see ME!! But it is your loss.. :)

Jim M

Yes, I know will not see, also I will not see your wife. But sometimes family comes first.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Tom,

Carol and I had a change of plans and will not be able to attend, because we are still helping our daughter and son in law in the remodeling of their house before they move in.
We will miss seeing everyone at the Rally. We will try to attend a So. Texas Rally in the future.

We understand Terry, maybe next time.

8amps

Hi Tom,
We are in the Dallas area planning on coming to the rally on Friday. However, it looks like Wednesday is the best travel day, weather -wise. Do you have the space for us to come early? Should we call campground? Thanks for your help and looking forward to meeting all ya'll!

TomMar

Hi Tom,
We are in the Dallas area planning on coming to the rally on Friday. However, it looks like Wednesday is the best travel day, weather -wise. Do you have the space for us to come early? Should we call campground? Thanks for your help and looking forward to meeting all ya'll!

Mary/Phil Wednesday will not be a problem. This park has the rally area seperate from the other campers. We wiill be getting there Wednesday too. We are looking forward to meeting ya'll too. Travel safe.

Terry H

Staff member
When the first person that breaks out the Fireball!

TerryH

pegmikef

We're here too, rolled in a little after three. I see Jim's riig and another Big Horn parked in one of the rally sites, but haven't seen anyone around. Peggy and I are going to run up to the shooteing club in Kerrville in the morning for a little weapons proficiency maintenance. Then, since we're within fifty miles of Peggy's favorite fabric store (her rule) we will also be visiting Creations in Kerrville. So we will see everybody who's here tomorrow when we get back.

TomMar

We're here too, rolled in a little after three. I see Jim's riig and another Big Horn parked in one of the rally sites, but haven't seen anyone around. Peggy and I are going to run up to the shooteing club in Kerrville in the morning for a little weapons proficiency maintenance. Then, since we're within fifty miles of Peggy's favorite fabric store (her rule) we will also be visiting Creations in Kerrville. So we will see everybody who's here tomorrow when we get back.

We are on the way Wednesday am. Jay & Stella and Mark & Loren (new members) will be there then.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are on the way Wednesday am. Jay & Stella and Mark & Loren (new members) will be there then.

We are headed that way late Thursday and will spend the night on the road somewhere so we can pull in early Friday. Is it Thursday yet? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomMar

We are headed that way late Thursday and will spend the night on the road somewhere so we can pull in early Friday. Is it Thursday yet? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good deal. We have 11 rigs already here so ya'll "come on down"

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good deal. We have 11 rigs already here so ya'll "come on down"

Waiting on her to get home from work. Hope to hit the road bye 3:30 and 4. Weather going to you know what here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.