EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
I'm ready to go. Even fixed bathroom sink already. Just waiting for jo. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather here is really bad. Forecast is rain chance % some every day. A strong storm is going through San Antonio right now with a pretty had rain here. Check the weather bug forecast and make a decision then. We would love go have you here but safety first.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Weather here is really bad. Forecast is rain chance % some every day. A strong storm is going through San Antonio right now with a pretty had rain here. Check the weather bug forecast and make a decision then. We would love go have you here but safety first.

Just a steady down pour right now. About to hit road in 15 min.

jo9463

You really think rain will stop him?? It may slow him down, but not stop him. He's been itching to camp since Kinder.

Possum51

Rain has stopped! Really wasn't bad here! Come on!! Mexican train in the rally room tonight! No rain in there!!!

jassson007

We stopped in Willmer at the loves truck stop for the night. Took us awhile to get through houston traffic and the off and on rain.

jo9463

We are on the road and about 1 1/2 hrs away.

pegmikef

Tho't I just saw our Louisiana folks, Andy and Joanna, out walking so they arrived not long ago. Welcome.

TomMar

All the teams are now on location. Unfortunately no one brought any sunshine. That's okay 'cause we have awnings and alcohol and the rally room has room for lots of domino games. Welcome to all that braved the weather.

alethaj

.....To my louisiana friends...... Just saw your flag go bye bye. .....weather is not being nice

jassson007

.....To my louisiana friends...... Just saw your flag go bye bye. .....weather is not being nice

Oh well. Not the first one I have lost. They replaced the first one and I paid shipping. Let's see what they say this time. Lol. That was some bad wind though.

jo9463

Guess what time it is?!!!!!
9906f0452676a7ccbe9b04f3cfa74a43.jpg

MotoLynx27x

We made it! We look forward to meeting you all tomorrow! We are grabbing some late dinner at Mague's.
BTW that Whiskey is awesome!

jimtoo

Nice bunch of breakfast burritos furnished by Ron Hoover this morning,,, even thou a little late,, but they were still good. After a little conversing, a number of the "Girls" ,, ladies decided to go into Boerne for a little shopping. Sure hope I got all her credit cards out of her purse.:cool:

AWWWwww ,,,, so now some nice peace and quite for a little while. :)

TomMar

Wow, there was a Corvette show in downtown Boerne. There were 250+ cars and 98% were Corvettes. There were even two '53 Corvettes with the 6 cyl engine. The weather cleared off and the Corvette show was FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.