EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

danemayer

Early dinner at Razzoos Cajun. Jay having raw oyster appetizer. Draw your own conclusions.

ca34af2bbb5895bdc0ecedf074bab0ad.jpg

alethaj

John and I are really enjoying our time with the Heartland North Texas Chapter...first rally and are meeting some wonderful people...I have to take a minute to THANK Dan Mayer and Terry Hershberger
for working on our fridge for over an hour to level it up and secure it so it would not tip out during travel. They really put the HEART in Heartland owner....Thank you both so much!!

jimtoo

John and I are really enjoying our time with the Heartland North Texas Chapter...first rally and are meeting some wonderful people...I have to take a minute to THANK Dan Mayer and Terry Hershberger
for working on our fridge for over an hour to level it up and secure it so it would not tip out during travel. They really put the HEART in Heartland owner....Thank you both so much!!

REALLY??? You let those two guys work on your fridge??? Did you check inside after they finished??? :) Was there any food left?? :) Or drinks?? :)

Just asking. :)

I think all Heartlanders have a big Heart of Gold.

alethaj

yep Jim...they left the food and beverages...although I was pushing for the ice cream to melt so I could eat it ...but it didn't ..think I have found some truly wonderful people and look forward to meeting more of the Heartland family..

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It was great to see old friends and meet new ones! The rig tours were great, food was plentiful, and s'mores, campfires and visiting were memorable. Thanks to Dave and Nancy for a great Rally! Tori, Tony's sister, enjoyed meeting the Heartland family! Thanks again everyone, we look forward to the next one.
f4bdd1d8cf93ef5b4cbe9651635ac3a6.jpg
d326a25c6f6175c6c16c07c029b92481.jpg
9b3a56e194202e3cfe3d3f85420274a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Terry and Dan are true blessings to the Heartland Owners Club. They are my go to guys when we're together and I know someone with an issue in an area they are knowledgeable about. So glad you came to the rally to meet these guys and many others. I like to look at it as Heartland builds the RVs and it's the owners that truly put the heart into it.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Safe travels to everyone leaving today (Sunday). We had a great time. Nan and Dave did a terrific job again!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Looks like about 9 rigs heading to Montgomery. Looks like about 3 ways to get there. Any preferred route or less desirable route?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well we made it home about 45 min ago and got all hooked up. Doing the cleaning we were going to do Saturday for the walk throughs that did not happen due to weather. Oh well. On another note Atleast this time I don't have to go buy a new truck after a N Texas chapter event...lol. This one made it home with no problems. Lol.

Thanks again to Dave and Nancy, I think Jo and I learned something from yall guess we will see soon enough. It was also good seeing those we had met before and getting to know you better as well as meeting the others we had not met before. I also want to thank Dan M and Terry H this morning. I was stopped by an owner of a SOB that was having problems. I was able to help with initial problem of no 12 volt power to move slides in but one of his slides was not acting correctly and this is where the A team took over and helped this couple out. As Jim B says that are a big part of the heart in heartland.

In closing I hope to see most if not all of you either in December at S Toledo Bend state park or in March at Coushatta in Kinder La for either or both of these La chapter rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RRT

We had a great time and thanks for making us feel welcome on our first rally. Look forward to attending more in the future.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I want to thank Nancy and Dave for all off their work on another great rally! We had a great time and met lots of new people, a total of 9 rigs were first timers.

pegmikef

Looks like about 9 rigs heading to Montgomery. Looks like about 3 ways to get there. Any preferred route or less desirable route?

I don't know. FWIW, John and Aletha (aka AJ) told me they were taking 69 to 59 to 105 to Conroe so maybe they know something since they live in Conroe. It looked to be 20 or 30 miles longer than a couple of other routes I looked at.

New subject. Hey Dave and Nancy, thanks for the great rally. . . . and thanks for fixing it so we can continue enjoying it with the impromptu pot luck tonight!

rxbristol

It was great to meet everyone and we had a great time! We're settled back in to north Texas ready for the storms tonight.

danemayer

Nancy and Dave, another fine job. We've had a great time. It was great to see all the regulars and we enjoyed meeting so many new people. Thanks for all your work to make sure everyone enjoyed the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.