EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy & Joanna,

We'll be coming from Gulf Shores, AL (via Hattiesburg, Vicksburg & Shreveport).

When will yall be heading in? We are planning on being there Thursday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I've had a PM from Randy & Rhonda White along with Judy Parker, mother-in-law. They are coming to the rally. They are new members. We look forward to meeting them!

jimtoo

We look forward to meeting everyone.
Randy & Rhonda White & Judy Parker

Hi Randy and Rhonda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. If you have been lurking around for a while, welcome to the posting side of the forum. You will have a ball meeting and making new friends at the rally.

Jim M

RRT

We are trying to post our rig photo to our profile. It is not allowing us to, can anyone help us?

nander

We are trying to post our rig photo to our profile. It is not allowing us to, can anyone help us?

Go to your settings and select signature. You can create your signature and include a pic. The avatar is the little pic on the left side.

The pic must be kind of small. I'm not sure of the actual size, but I know it must be smaller than 1mb.

teasac69

Well good news for us, we finally got delivery of our new BH 3875 FB and we are going to come to learn from the RV wizards. Had quite the adventure just taking possession of it. Were doing our walk through while they installed my hitch and then those storms hit. We had to leave it with the dealer vrs driving in hurricane force winds first trip out. I'm a pilot too so I chose the safety first method and left it behind. We picked it up today and now we're loading our "stuff" in it this weekend and we'll be down Friday night. We know nothing about how this works with the family so somebody give us some direction when we arrive. I have a reservation but the lady told me they don't have any more spots near the rally group. we're excited and got pages of questions so you guys better not be kidding about ready to help a couple rookies. We old RV'rs (18' Terry, 28 Class "C", 30 Alpenlite and now the BH. See you Friday.

nander

Well good news for us, we finally got delivery of our new BH 3875 FB and we are going to come to learn from the RV wizards. Had quite the adventure just taking possession of it. Were doing our walk through while they installed my hitch and then those storms hit. We had to leave it with the dealer vrs driving in hurricane force winds first trip out. I'm a pilot too so I chose the safety first method and left it behind. We picked it up today and now we're loading our "stuff" in it this weekend and we'll be down Friday night. We know nothing about how this works with the family so somebody give us some direction when we arrive. I have a reservation but the lady told me they don't have any more spots near the rally group. we're excited and got pages of questions so you guys better not be kidding about ready to help a couple rookies. We old RV'rs (18' Terry, 28 Class "C", 30 Alpenlite and now the BH. See you Friday.

That's great news! We look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

VKTalley

You are in good hands with the folks that will be at the north Texas rally! They will take excellent care of you. Congrats on your new rig!

RRT

Go to your settings and select signature. You can create your signature and include a pic. The avatar is the little pic on the left side.

The pic must be kind of small. I'm not sure of the actual size, but I know it must be smaller than 1mb.

Thank you for your help, see you Thursday.

Sunset4k

NTC Bullard, Rally

Regret that Diane and I will not be able to attend the Bullard Rally... Family goings on will prevent us from traveling for the next few weeks. Hope everyone has a wonderful time!!!! Hope to catch up with everyone at next event!!
Happy travels

Jerry and Diane

nander

Re: NTC Bullard, Rally

Regret that Diane and I will not be able to attend the Bullard Rally... Family goings on will prevent us from traveling for the next few weeks. Hope everyone has a wonderful time!!!! Hope to catch up with everyone at next event!!
Happy travels

Jerry and Diane

We will miss you!

alethaj

We arrived in Bullard today...nice little park..looking forward to meeting everyone...See y'all soon...drive safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.