EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Bullard - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Lin & Debbie Ballard signed up. Arrive 8 Oct, dep 12th. Tell Dave to bring his golf clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you and Debbie interested in the winery tour on Friday? It cost $5 each and includes 5 tastings.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

LBallard

I scrolled back and post #51 answered my question. Put us down for Friday. Yes for wine tour.

wrgrs50s

Hi Nancy, Janie and I finally got around to making our reservations so please add us to your list. We'll arrive on the 9th and leave on the 13th.

Cant wait !

nander

Hi Nancy, Janie and I finally got around to making our reservations so please add us to your list. We'll arrive on the 9th and leave on the 13th.

Cant wait !

That's great Walter! I've got you down!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy,

Due to the fact that our 5ver is now "home base" in Eastland County, we cannot bring our rig to the Rally in Bullard. :( However, I plan to attend Rally events on Friday and Saturday. I've reserved a tent site, instead. :) Tony will be working, so he won't get to come this time. :( Please put me down for the wine tasting on Friday.

Erika

nander

Good deal, Erika! Of course, we will miss Tony!

nander

Ok, thanks Dan.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

VKTalley

Wish the Travling Talleys could come, since we will be in Texas at that time, but we will be in Wichita Falls with our son celebrating his graduation from Tech School. After graduation, we (with son in tow) will be heading to Alabama for two weeks. Hope everyone has a great time!!

nander

Wish the Travling Talleys could come, since we will be in Texas at that time, but we will be in Wichita Falls with our son celebrating his graduation from Tech School. After graduation, we (with son in tow) will be heading to Alabama for two weeks. Hope everyone has a great time!!

We'll miss you, Valerie!

rxbristol

Will miss seeing you again, Malcom and Val. It was nice to meet you in WF earlier this year.

Rex

VKTalley

Will miss seeing you again, Malcom and Val. It was nice to meet you in WF earlier this year.Rex
It was nice meeting you too, Rex! David's graduation is tentatively set for October 10 but he said it could possibly be the 9th. Nancy and Dave, I hope you have an awesome rally!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, looks like my sister-in-law Tori will give me a place to stay in Tyler vs the tent idea, if needed. She also may join me for Saturday activities.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Amy and Daaaaave (kicking and screaming)((I prefer mashed corn to mashed grapes)) would like to attend the whine (see what I did there) Tasting if there is still room.

nander

Great, Erika! I think her place would be more comfortable! She is welcome anytime.

Dave and Amy, I'll add you to the tour.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

Though we can not attend the rally due to family visiting we hope to spend some time with everyone.

We hope so too! See you soon.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

dlw930

We'll be coming in the 9th and leaving the 12th. We'll forego the wine tour this time. Looking forward to meeting everyone since this is our first rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.