EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Re:EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Kelly,
We will be arriving on 10-2 to 10-9, a day earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted_Dee

We called the park this morning and made our reservations. Still arriving on the 4th and departing on the 8th. We will join the dinner on Friday night. One less day for me to cook.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We called the park this morning and made our reservations. Still arriving on the 4th and departing on the 8th. We will join the dinner on Friday night. One less day for me to cook.

Awesome! Glad to hear you'll be joining us for dinner...at least it won't be just Michael and me! See you soon!

Pokiejoe

Hi, just made our reservations for arriving the 4th, leaving the 9th and yes we will eat their dinner Friday night. Thanks and looking forward to it.

2psnapod1

Hi, just made our reservations for arriving the 4th, leaving the 9th and yes we will eat their dinner Friday night. Thanks and looking forward to it.

Awesome! Updated the attendee list to reflect the above and glad you'll be joining us for dinner!

Chippendale

Just made my reservations with the park, will arrive on the 4th and leave on the 9th. One for dinner Friday evening.

George Speir

PS: Still want one XL T-shirt

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just made my reservations with the park, will arrive on the 4th and leave on the 9th. One for dinner Friday evening.

George Speir

PS: Still want one XL T-shirt

Thanks, George! I've updated the attendee list to include you for dinner!

- - - Updated - - -

Got our reservations. Arrive 02 Oct, Depart 09 Oct.

Great! Will you be joining us for dinner, Mike?

pegmikef

Thanks, George! I've updated the attendee list to include you for dinner!

- - - Updated - - -

Great! Will you be joining us for dinner, Mike?

Two for dinner. My experience is a lot of these parks put out pretty good, reasonable meals.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got it, Lin! Will you be able to join us for dinner at the clubhouse on Friday night?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Mr. Grimes! I know you're gonna TRY to make it for dinner too.

Well yeah any chance to hang out with my big sis. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Kelly,
Reservations made 10-2 to 10-9.
2 for dinner and same tshirt order.

We are actually staying at this park tonight as we make our way home from the valley. It is tight!! I told the guy that brought us to our sight and he said 'yeah, they keep making the trailers bigger and more slides'. At least the sites are long pull-thrus.

I asked if we could use our PPA discount and they said no. We had to take the rally rate, which is discounted, but not as much.

See you soon!

2psnapod1

Hi Kelly,
Reservations made 10-2 to 10-9.
2 for dinner and same tshirt order.

We are actually staying at this park tonight as we make our way home from the valley. It is tight!! I told the guy that brought us to our sight and he said 'yeah, they keep making the trailers bigger and more slides'. At least the sites are long pull-thrus.

I asked if we could use our PPA discount and they said no. We had to take the rally rate, which is discounted, but not as much.

See you soon!

All above info noted. I'm assuming that the rally rate includes the use of the rally hall, clean up, etc. and is why there is a difference between PPA and the rally cost.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We made our reservations today for arrival on the 2nd and departing on the 9th. We will join for the Friday night meal and still want tee shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.