EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We made our reservations today for arrival on the 2nd and departing on the 9th. We will join for the Friday night meal and still want tee shirts.

Understood and noted, Mr. Coffman! Can't wait to see you and Mrs. Coffman!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thank you very much Mrs. Barnett. Looking forward to seeing Mr. Barnett also.

teasac69

Has anyone heard from Andy and Joanne Grimes?? are they OK, Harvey was heading straight for their home site.

Also great to see Jay and Stella back on the road.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has anyone heard from Andy and Joanne Grimes?? are they OK, Harvey was heading straight for their home site.

Also great to see Jay and Stella back on the road.

Andy and Jo are fine, as far as I know, according to Facebook posts today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah Tim I'm a little off but other than that lol. All I know is I see an urgent post from Kelly and I am like oh crap what happened to me but now we are good thanks for asking Tim and thanks for passing along we are ok Erica lol

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah Tim I'm a little off but other than that lol. All I know is I see an urgent post from Kelly and I am like oh crap what happened to me but now we are good thanks for asking Tim and thanks for passing along we are ok Erica lol

A 'little off', Andy???? :rolleyes:

Tim - will you and Beckey be joining us for dinner on Friday night?

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Reservation made for 10/4 to 10/9! Anxious to see everybody who will be there but can't make the other rallies.

HornedToad

I have been doing some sand bagging and last night went on two SAR cases with a group of volunteers that gave birth to the Cajun Navy. It's a great feeling to help someone down on their luck. I suggest everyone do it as much as possible. Get in the game, get involved!

Jassson, They sent me to Beaumont, your corner of the world. Cooked 1000 meals yesterday for LEOs, Firefighters, and first responders, the Cajun Navy even showed up!!! We did 250 fajita burritos for lunch today and have 250 BBQ plates getting ready for dinner.

I was the head cook and didn't even plate a meal... huge group of volunteers showed up to help!!!

e28c90bef9806271fc6aeaafd3dc1f0c.jpg
5de82f6299ed6763e09a2a80d2101774.jpg
2c33eb04ba1beb6c81231dab2d85d9e5.jpg
20e4bc84d71533525127eb27e37098d3.jpg

jassson007

Awesome where were you guys at? One of the ranchers that I was delivering hay to got a load of 16,000 pounds of hamburgers and buns donated to him and was trying to divy them out as he could not cook that much for his community

HornedToad

Awesome where were you guys at? One of the ranchers that I was delivering hay to got a load of 16,000 pounds of hamburgers and buns donated to him and was trying to divy them out as he could not cook that much for his community

We're at an agents office at 4th & Broadway in Beaumont's Historic District. Most of the first responders are down the street at a hospital on 4th and College. We couldn't set up there but we're just around the corner and the LEOs & responders are coming by and picking up enough plates for their crews.

My daughters firefighter husband was sent to Houston and I'm thinking about stopping on the way home. If he wants to send some with me I'll make sure they go to good use.

jassson007

We're at an agents office at 4th & Broadway in Beaumont's Historic District. Most of the first responders are down the street at a hospital on 4th and College. We couldn't set up there but we're just around the corner and the LEOs & responders are coming by and picking up enough plates for their crews.

My daughters firefighter husband was sent to Houston and I'm thinking about stopping on the way home. If he wants to send some with me I'll make sure they go to good use.

Just checked their Facebook page and down to one or two cases left. I found out that www.steaksfortroops.com are the ones who donated it

'Lil Guy'

Called and made reservations today. Coming in on the 4th and leaving on the 9th. Took no deposit and didn't assign a site. I guess that is the norm. Put Debbie and I down for dinner also. See everyone there. With all of the breakfasts and dinners they offer, do we still want the Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza? If so, let me know. Love to do it but it'll require some participation. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Called and made reservations today. Coming in on the 4th and leaving on the 9th. Took no deposit and didn't assign a site. I guess that is the norm. Put Debbie and I down for dinner also. See everyone there. With all of the breakfasts and dinners they offer, do we still want the Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza? If so, let me know. Love to do it but it'll require some participation. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Frank, Kelly and I are good with the Breakfast Extravaganza. We will help as needed.*

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.