EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

And you think you hate me now, wait till you meet Ted and Dee.lol When we get Margaritaville set up, you'll see the 99 bottles of beer.

You've just met the 'Unacceptables"lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they assigned site numbers when I called. Anyone comment on this. Like to try and get next to Ted and Dee so we can set up his site. (He might not want us next to him but tough sh )

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• DSC_0600.jpg
    DSC_0600.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 48

Ted_Dee

And you think you hate me now, wait till you meet Ted and Dee.lol When we get Margaritaville set up, you'll see the 99 bottles of beer.

You've just met the 'Unacceptables"lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they assigned site numbers when I called. Anyone comment on this. Like to try and get next to Ted and Dee so we can set up his site. (He might not want us next to him but tough sh )

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we want to be next to you.Makes it easier to throw all the beer bottles into your site.George don't worry about crawling back to your site,we will rake up a pile of leaves and you can sleep in Margaritaville.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Just signed up with the park for the rally. Arrive on the 4th leaving on the 9th...

See you there..

BC

Happy to hear you'll be joining us, Bob! Do you plan on joining us for the park sponsored dinner on Friday night? $8.00 for your meal, drink and dessert.

2psnapod1

Would any of y'all be interested in an Instant Pot demonstration?

This wouldn't just be directed at the women-folk as men enjoy cooking to so everyone would be welcome...and of course there'd be samples.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

This wouldn't just be directed at the women-folk as men enjoy cooking to so everyone would be welcome...and of course there'd be samples.

Y'all ought to do this, Kelly's the MASTER when it comes to doing a demo!

Oh and yesterday, I saw 8qt InstaPots at Walmart for $79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Y'all ought to do this, Kelly's the MASTER when it comes to doing a demo!

Oh and yesterday, I saw 8qt InstaPots at Walmart for $79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Erika...you might have gone a bit overboard with the 'Master' thing! But I do LOVE my Instant Pot and enjoy sharing it with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Dee would be interested in the demo and you got me with "samples"

Glad to hear it! I was hoping to draw a few non-cooks in with the 'samples'!

teasac69

Ms Beckey says yes, she'd like to be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.