EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/7/2017 to 4/9/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjoro

Hi Andy and Joanna - we're newbies to the club and I'm just checking out the site. My name is JoAnn and husbands name is Andy and we have 2 doxies, Speckles and Brandi. Wow, some coincidence, lol. I'm going to tell my husband about this camp out, would love to be a part of it. Also, an opportunity to meet. Have a good Saturday, and hope to talk soon. JoAnn :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Andy and Joanna - we're newbies to the club and I'm just checking out the site. My name is JoAnn and husbands name is Andy and we have 2 doxies, Speckles and Brandi. Wow, some coincidence, lol. I'm going to tell my husband about this camp out, would love to be a part of it. Also, an opportunity to meet. Have a good Saturday, and hope to talk soon. JoAnn :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

It is a small world isn't it? Would love to see y'all at a rally out this way but make sure you try to go to one where ever you are in your travels. Btw the Black and Tan is Rowdy and the red is Kaydee.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader

[/QUOTE]

Well we now have Louisiana Andy & Joanna and Florida Andy and Joanna, in Texas we say the more the merrier LOL. Josieposie if y'all are going to be in our area in April we would love the have you join us. A week befort that Louisiana Andy has a rally in Kinder, Louisiana (near Lake Charles) and I know you would be welcome there too. As HOC members you have a massive amount of rallies to try out. You have probably seen the list on the right side of the Portal page. In any case the HOC rally is a great way to discuss, one on one info about you rig and what others are doing with theirs.

Again, we would love to meet you let us know if you can make it. Travel Safe and have fun with your Big Horn.
;);)

anjoro

We're going to Utah this summer to be Work kampers (first time) so we can leave Florida and go to Montgomery Rally and on to Utah from there. We'll be in Utah May 1- September 30, can't wait.

It is a small world isn't it? Would love to see y'all at a rally out this way but make sure you try to go to one where ever you are in your travels. Btw the Black and Tan is Rowdy and the red is Kaydee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

anjoro

Hi again, just made our reservations for the rally. Arrive 4/6 thru 4/10 KOA-Conroe. So looking forward to our first rally.
HAPPY TRAILS! JoAnn & Andy Rosko :cool:

Well we now have Louisiana Andy & Joanna and Florida Andy and Joanna, in Texas we say the more the merrier LOL. Josieposie if y'all are going to be in our area in April we would love the have you join us. A week befort that Louisiana Andy has a rally in Kinder, Louisiana (near Lake Charles) and I know you would be welcome there too. As HOC members you have a massive amount of rallies to try out. You have probably seen the list on the right side of the Portal page. In any case the HOC rally is a great way to discuss, one on one info about you rig and what others are doing with theirs.

Again, we would love to meet you let us know if you can make it. Travel Safe and have fun with your Big Horn.
;);)[/QUOTE]

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi again, just made our reservations for the rally. Arrive 4/6 thru 4/10 KOA-Conroe. So looking forward to our first rally.

;);)
[/QUOTE]

Hey Joann not sure when you will be passing through but like Tom mentioned I will be hosting a rally the weekend before about 20 min e of lake Charles off of I 10 in kinder. Would love to have you guys there as well if it fits your schedule.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I are going to see if we can rearrange our Spring schedule and make it to The LA rally the week before this one and then come over for this. Should know in a few days. We'll have two Doxies with us also, so there will be a mess of weenies.

TomMar

;);)
[/QUOTE]

Thats fantastic news, welcome aboard ! ! ! We have you on the list. Y'all travel safe and when you get her you will have a ball:cool::cool:

TomMar

Absolutely there is room for more, y'all come on in. Let me know when you get booked with the park. Us from Wimberley stick together.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I are going to see if we can rearrange our Spring schedule and make it to The LA rally the week before this one and then come over for this. Should know in a few days. We'll have two Doxies with us also, so there will be a mess of weenies.

Unfortunately, we have to head back to Virginia at the end of March so we won't be able to make it. Hopefully we'll be back out toward the southern Midwest later next year.

TomMar

Well darn, I guess we'll try again next time. Y'all travel safe and we'll see you down the road.

ldprice47

I let the campground know we will be attending the rally. We plan on arriving on April 6 and leaving on April 9. They have us slotted and will finish the reservation when I return from visiting my son in Singapore. Promised I would spend Thanksgiving with him this year.

My wife retired from Conroe ISD so I figure I better give her some time to see her teaching buddies.

TomMar

I let the campground know we will be attending the rally. We plan on arriving on April 6 and leaving on April 9. They have us slotted and will finish the reservation when I return from visiting my son in Singapore. Promised I would spend Thanksgiving with him this year.

My wife retired from Conroe ISD so I figure I better give her some time to see her teaching buddies.

That's great news Larry I'll get y'all on my list. I'm also going to PM you about Singapore. I lived over there for 2 years. Travel safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.