EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/7/2017 to 4/9/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBallard

Lin &Debbie Ballard made reservations. Arrive 04/06,depart 04/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linefixr

Are there any sites left for this gathering? My wife and I just upgraded to a landmark Syracuse and would like to make this our shakedown trip.

jimtoo

Hi linefixr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here.

Enjoy the forum and your first rally.

Jim M

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Are there any sites left for this gathering? My wife and I just upgraded to a landmark Syracuse and would like to make this our shakedown trip.

Lineker - You bet'cha you can get in on our rally. We have a couple cancellations so all you will need to do is call the park and make your reservation with them, I'll get your name added to our list. Welcome aboard, travel safe.

Linefixr

Lineker - You bet'cha you can get in on our rally. We have a couple cancellations so all you will need to do is call the park and make your reservation with them, I'll get your name added to our list. Welcome aboard, travel safe.
All signed up and looking forward to our first event! See you there. Eric & Kathleen

cgaskins

First time attendee (my wife and I). We will be there - just reserved a spot via the KOA website. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Chris

anjoro

Our first too! So looking forward to meeting everyone. Safe travels.... JoAnn & Andy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

TomMar

First time attendee (my wife and I). We will be there - just reserved a spot via the KOA website. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Chris

Chris that's great news. As you can already see you are not alone in this being your first rally. We have a good group of owners that will welcome you and share any and all information about Heartland and your rig. It doesn't hurt that we also have a lot of fun.
I might suggest you also check into a Heartland Owners Club. Without the HOC membership there is a $20 Rally fee, but with the membership the fee is zero and you can attend any rally, across the nation for no rally fee. Membership the first year is $35 and after that it is $10. More information on the benefits of the club can be found in the forum under the Owners Club tab in this Forum. Either way we welcome you to the rally. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know. Travel safe.

cgaskins

Chris that's great news. As you can already see you are not alone in this being your first rally. We have a good group of owners that will welcome you and share any and all information about Heartland and your rig. It doesn't hurt that we also have a lot of fun.
I might suggest you also check into a Heartland Owners Club. Without the HOC membership there is a $20 Rally fee, but with the membership the fee is zero and you can attend any rally, across the nation for no rally fee. Membership the first year is $35 and after that it is $10. More information on the benefits of the club can be found in the forum under the Owners Club tab in this Forum. Either way we welcome you to the rally. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know. Travel safe.

Thanks Tom! I appreciate the warm welcome. Allison and I are looking forward to attending.

I used to be me a Heartland Owner's Club member but I guess I let it lapse. Do I just re-apply or is there a easier way to renew. I have the plaque under my RV somewhere. :)

-Chris

TomMar

Thanks Tom! I appreciate the warm welcome. Allison and I are looking forward to attending.

I used to be me a Heartland Owner's Club member but I guess I let it lapse. Do I just re-apply or is there a easier way to renew. I have the plaque under my RV somewhere. :)

-Chris

Chris if it has been less than 30 days you can still get the rene we al rate. If not you will need to start from scratch. The membership tab in the forum has the details.

TomMar

Chris if it has been less than 30 days you can still get the rene we al rate. If not you will need to start from scratch. The membership tab in the forum has the details.

It Looks like you are a member again - I received a notice last night, Congrats - Welcome back !:)

TxRoadWarrior362

Hello Tom-

We won't be able to make it to the rally. Please take Kristy and I off the list. We'll make another one soon.

Thank you,
Tim

Tom / Marti,

We have just made campsite reservations at the KOA a few minutes ago. Will be arriving on Thursday 04/06/17 and departing on Monday 04/10/17.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Jim & Elaine Ownby
Rockwall, TX

TomMar

Tom / Marti,

We have just made campsite reservations at the KOA a few minutes ago. Will be arriving on Thursday 04/06/17 and departing on Monday 04/10/17.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Jim & Elaine Ownby
Rockwall, TX

That's great news Jim. Y'all travel safe and we'll see ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.