EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/7/2017 to 4/9/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Everyone please note the agenda had not been finalized. Ron Hoover RV and Boating Center has committed to supporting our rally, so once I get their details I will post the agenda .

Thanks
:cool:

TomMar

Hey Tom, put us down too. It would be nice seeing y'all again.

Paul - I was comparing my list with the list of reservations at Lake Conroe KOA and they do not have your reservation. I hope y'all are still coming. Please call them and make your reservation.

Thanks

Tom:cool:

dlw930

Everyone please note the agenda had not been finalized. Ron Hoover RV and Boating Center has committed to supporting our rally, so once I get their details I will post the agenda .

Thanks
:cool:

Tom, we're close to Ron Hoover's Willis store. In fact, was there last week looking for a part. Anything I can do to help you?

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Tom, we're close to Ron Hoover's Willis store. In fact, was there last week looking for a part. Anything I can do to help you?

David

Thanks David but Joe French @ Ron Hoover Katy is ramrodding this. I think Willis is going to be involved but Joe is suppose to be setting it up.

Thanks again

anjoro

Sorry, but all I get when I click on it is a square broken. Can't open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

anjoro

How is the weather? We're leaving Fl either tomorrow or Tues. Weather report doesn't look good.

anjoro

Montgomery Rally

Good morning - Only 367 miles and we'll be pulling in to KOA Conroe for our first Heartland rally. So looking forward to it and meeting/making new friends. Safe travels everyone. .. JoAnn & Andy Rosko

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Montgomery Rally

Good deal can't wait to meet another Andy and Joanna. We won't be able to get over there until tomorrow though but we have a shorter trip coming from Lake Charles LA.

8amps

Hi Tom & Marti
We came to your Bourne rally 2 years ago. We are in Houston and have to go to Spring Saturday. Thought we'd see if it would be ok to pop by and say hi?

Mary & Phil

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh Mary, just go! They'd love to have you!!! Wish we could be there.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Tom & Marti
We came to your Bourne rally 2 years ago. We are in Houston and have to go to Spring Saturday. Thought we'd see if it would be ok to pop by and say hi?

Mary & Phil

Go and there should be an empty site since we had to cancel but charged us anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.