EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Made reservation Arr March 30, dep April 03.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, Lin! Dave is ready for some golf! See you soon.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

teasac69

Been working on some things that have kept us hamstrung for weeks. We're just going to drop everything and come on out. I'll call the park today and make our reservations (I hope, they still have room).

Will PM you later if I'm locked in at the park. Mary is not in today until 3 pm so I'll have to call back then to confirm. We'll arrive 30th thru 3rd.

See you guys then.

BTW, I'll be bringing Jay's satellite dome and the break-over bar tool borrowed at Bullard someone needs back. Hope to get even with the house on this journey. Don't like owing things to people. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, Lin! Dave is ready for some golf! See you soon.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Is the golf group made up yet? need another??

nander

Great, Tim! Let me know for sure. Didn't know you played golf. Dave will put you down. Thanks!

nander

Where and when is the golf?

Tim,
Golf is at Canyon West, right by the rv park.
It looks like those who want to play will be there Wed, so you can Thursday and/or Friday.
Dave has to call for a tee time.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tony won't be able to golf, he'll likely have to work Friday, even tho we arrive later Thursday afternoon.

nander

Tony won't be able to golf, he'll likely have to work Friday, even tho we arrive later Thursday afternoon.

Thanks, Erika. Maybe he'll be able to play next time!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

I've received a PM from Jason & Audra Moses who will be attending their first rally with us!

We look forward to meeting them!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome Jason and Audra, looking forward to meeting you in Weatherford.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whoo hoo! Always cool to have first-timers, and welcome them to the Heartland family in person!

jstarwal

Where can I find information on this rally we live in Weatherford would like to attend

Jack & Lynette

danemayer

Where can I find information on this rally we live in Weatherford would like to attend

Jack & Lynette

Information on this rally is in Post #1 of this thread. You can also click on the EVENTS tab at top of page to review scheduled rallies, and click through to see details.

jstarwal

Thanks. We're new here and I notice it was really close I want to see about making reservations right away but the park is full but we're going to drive by there and see what she has

Jack & Lynette

pegmikef

Nancy, I changed our reservation today. We will now be arriving on Easter Sunday, 27 March. We will be leaving Mill Creek right after Peggy gets back from church.

jstarwal

Hi Nancy it was nice talking to you earlier today. Just wanted to let you know about one event that is that weekend Weatherford first Monday trade days starts on Thursday or Friday or that weekend you might look it up and Weatherford Trade Days Weatherford Texas and it's a real nice trade days ago one area for animals in a lot of vendors. There is also quite a few people out there set up for regular trade days and flea market items

Jack & Lynette

nander

Hi Nancy it was nice talking to you earlier today. Just wanted to let you know about one event that is that weekend Weatherford first Monday trade days starts on Thursday or Friday or that weekend you might look it up and Weatherford Trade Days Weatherford Texas and it's a real nice trade days ago one area for animals in a lot of vendors. There is also quite a few people out there set up for regular trade days and flea market items

Jack & Lynette

Thank you Jack! I'll look into it. I'll be working on the agenda this weekend. We are trying to get our new rig in order.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Jack! I'll look into it. I'll be working on the agenda this weekend. We are trying to get our new rig in order.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

New rig? I must have missed something. No more BC?

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just got off the phone with Mary. We can't get a site in the park until Friday afternoon but we will be there and are looking forward to our first rally!

Jason and Audra

nander

It's time to start talking about Frank's Friday Breakfast Extravaganza! I'm working on the agenda, so I hope to have it posted soon.

Frank's Friday Breakfast is a pre-rally event, organized by Frank Baker. :D I realize some people don't arrive until Friday afternoon, so maybe there will be leftovers for Saturday morning (no guarantees). This is a potluck breakfast. Frank provides & cooks the bacon & sausage. Attendees provide the rest. Coffee will be provided.

See everyone soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.