EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hi Everyone,
Just discovered that I have a pin hole leak on the inside surface of the rim. We are in Holbrook, AZ on our way to the Utah Rally. Does anyone that has switched rims and still has the old rim want to bring it to the Utah or Las Vegas Rally to sell it? Attached is a picture of the one I need. Please PM me if you are able to help.View attachment 47787

The link to the photo is not working . . .

We stayed at the KOA in Holbrook on our way to the AZ HOC Rally at Quartzite last year . . . nice town, although didn't have enough time to investigate the area.

We may stay there again this February on our way to the AZ Rally at Lake Havasu.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Everyone,
Just discovered that I have a pin hole leak on the inside surface of the rim. We are in Holbrook, AZ on our way to the Utah Rally. Does anyone that has switched rims and still has the old rim want to bring it to the Utah or Las Vegas Rally to sell it? Attached is a picture of the one I need. Please PM me if you are able to help.View attachment 47787

Sorry to hear this George. I will ask around. Trace

gasman

Camp Socializer
Thank you everyone. We called Tredit this morning and they are sending us a replacement.

I had the same experience. Look me up in Glendale and I will share my story.

- - - Updated - - -

We have had lots of rain in the Kanab area but the current forecast is for better weather starting tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all. Safe travels.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We have arrived at camprground #2, BryceZion Campground. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Retired_Now

Thanks for the offer Mike. I have the trailer in the camp ground. It is leveled and secured and we are at Disneyland today. Will be back to campground Monday. Tredit is sending wheel on Tuesday.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Here we are in Glendale. Let's get this party started!!! This is the view from our park at
Bryce Zion RV Park.

Bryce Zion RV Park.jpg

JohnD

Wish we could make it there for this rally, however, we are not leaving Denver for Vegas until next Monday, Oct. 3rd.

We plan on spending the first night in Grand Junction, CO (although if we pass through GJ early in the day we may keep going for awhile), and will roll through Utah on Tuesday. Oct. 4th. and should be around this area that night, and then make the last leg to Vegas on Wednesday, Oct. 5th.

Any recommendations on an RV park in that area along I-15?

gasman

Camp Socializer
Wish we could make it there for this rally, however, we are not leaving Denver for Vegas until next Monday, Oct. 3rd.

We plan on spending the first night in Grand Junction, CO (although if we pass through GJ early in the day we may keep going for awhile), and will roll through Utah on Tuesday. Oct. 4th. and should be around this area that night, and then make the last leg to Vegas on Wednesday, Oct. 5th.

Any recommendations on an RV park in that area along I-15?

There is a KOA in Beaver at MP 112. That is south of the I-70 junction. That would put you about 230ish miles from Vegas.

JohnD

There is a KOA in Beaver at MP 112. That is south of the I-70 junction. That would put you about 230ish miles from Vegas.

Thanks for the tip!

I was checking out the route map last night and that KOA looks to be at about the right spot to end the day 2 drive and should get us to the rally around noon or so on Wednesday.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Can't wait to get there. We'll roll in around noon tomorrow. Right now we are in Provo visiting my granddaughter and grandson-in-law. Hold the partying til we get there!

TandT

Thank you to everyone who has come to this Rally to support the Heartland Owners Club and the Utah Chapter this week!

We had a really nice meet-and-greet last night. What a fantastic group of people.

A great tune-up for Las Vegas! Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Trace, we're having a great time. Beautiful area and really enjoying the nightly gatherings under the tents with campfires.

TandT

Trace, we're having a great time. Beautiful area and really enjoying the nightly gatherings under the tents with campfires.

Thanks Jay. It's great to have you and Stella here! Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As short as it was we had a great time. What a beautiful area to have a rally.
Thanks Teri and Trace.

Peace
Dave

TandT

As short as it was we had a great time. What a beautiful area to have a rally.
Thanks Teri and Trace.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave. It was great having you and Mary here. See you in Vegas. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.