EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave I'm with you. Good thing we have Len around, I thought Chuck was Chuck Norris. Trace

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

Well, actually, Chuck Norris was credited with inventing the "Up-Chuck" at a college fraternity hazing party.

TandT

Well, actually, Chuck Norris was credited with inventing the "Up-Chuck" at a college fraternity hazing party.

Thank you Len. More pearls of wisdom from our Chapter Historian. Trace

Attachments

• Chuck-Norris-Approved.jpg
    Chuck-Norris-Approved.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

TandT

I am happy to say we have just added MO. Chapter Leaders, Larry and Gayle (Larry and Gayle) to our Rally group!

I have also just added John and Beverly (clickers) all the way from New York to our group. This is going to be a great group and a lot of fun!

Only one spot currently remaining. Trace

Lou_and_Bette

Trace, Bette and I reserved our site this morning. Please count us in for thr Chuck Wagon dinner. We are arriving 2 Sept to be able to see all the sights.

TandT

Lou,
Thanks for the heads-up. I've got you on the list. Really glad you guys are coming out. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I will call the park tomorrow to double check whether I can add any sites. Originally I was told we could only have 15 sites, which I show we have already booked. This is a small park with only about 20 sites total. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I'm waiting for a confirmation back from the RV park. After that I will know if we have any more spaces available. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

So excited to spend a month in Utah. First time out west and so much to see around Glendale....Bette

Bette,
You are doing it the right way. Many people come here for just a couple days and there is too much to see. A month should give you time to see many things. Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm waiting for a confirmation back from the RV park. After that I will know if we have any more spaces available. Trace
When I made my reservation I asked if all of the rally attendees will be sited together. She laughed and told me sure since they only have 20 sites and we have 15 of them.
Might be tough to get any of those other 5 spots.

Peace
Dave

TandT

I'm still waiting for confirmation from the RV park, to see if we can get a few more spaces. Trace

lemmelhouse

Trace, I see you already put our name down on the wait list so this is just to confirm that we want to attend.
Stan, (or Carl).

TandC

TandT
Please put us on the waiting list for your rally.
We jus' gotta add UT & NV to our map!
How did we come up with similar names???? :confused::confused::confused:;)
TandC

Status
Not open for further replies.