EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terrell and Carol,
That's great. Yes, I will put you on the standby list for either a cancellation, or a spot at the neighboring park. (more details on that coming soon) Trace

Possum51

Trace,

I know your standby list is getting long, but please add us to either that park or another park that is close. Thanks!

TandT

Pat and Elaine,
Thank you and yes I will add you to the overflow list. Trace

TandT

As of right now all 15 reserved sites for this Rally at Bauer's RV Ranch have been filled.

I have started a standby list if any spots become available. The names are listed in order in the first post of this thread.

As the date gets closer, I will be negotiating with another nearby park to accommodate any additional rigs that have not been sited at Bauer's.
The park will be close, so everyone can join together for activities. Please continue to post, or contact me if you would like to join us for this Rally. Trace

lemmelhouse

Boy, your up late Trace (but I guess so am I, can't sleep for some reason). Sylvaine & I might still be interested in coming up to Utah if you get the additional sites. I'm just kind of waiting till I see if we get signed up for the Las Vegas rally or not. I'll keep checking your postings for additional info. See you in Tucson, if your going.
Carl.

TandT

Hi Trace, Please put us down for the overflow list as well as Bob and Diane Contreras. Hope to see you soon.

Okay Sandy, great to hear from you!

Yes, I will gladly add you and Steve, as well as Bob and Diane to the overflow/standby list!

I will have more details regarding those on that list coming soon. Trace

Last edited:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Trace, I just saw a comment on your Utah Rally on the Vegas Thread. I was all hyped up to get over and sign up quickly, but alas when I check out the thread, it appears to be booked up. How do you go about getting on stand-by list and are there other parks nearby where we could stay but come to visit the Rally. The couple that travels with us, Judy and Larry Haines would likely want to attend too.
Hogan and Donna Cooper

TandT

Trace, I just saw a comment on your Utah Rally on the Vegas Thread. I was all hyped up to get over and sign up quickly, but alas when I check out the thread, it appears to be booked up. How do you go about getting on stand-by list and are there other parks nearby where we could stay but come to visit the Rally. The couple that travels with us, Judy and Larry Haines would likely want to attend too.
Hogan and Donna Cooper

Hogan,
Great to hear from you! I would be happy to have you and Donna, along with Judy and Larry, join our group. Consider it done.

I am working on a plan to have everyone on the standby/waiting list be sited at a nearby park.

The plan is to co-ordinate it as one Rally,having everyone join together for activities. The details on that will be coming soon. Please subscribe to this thread for updates. Trace

TandT

I have made arrangements with nearby Bryce-Zion RV Park to accommodate all those on the standby list; This park is a short 5-10 minute drive from park number one. We will function as ONE RALLY as far as events.

Mike and Edythe (gasman) our Utah Chapter Wagon Masters, will be staying at this location to answer questions and coordinate events with me, between the two parks.
Many Thanks To Mike and Edythe!

If you call before Feb 28, 2016 you will receive a 20% discount off the $38.50 price. FINAL PRICE $32.75 PER NIGHT for full hook-up pull thrus. Water and Electric only sites slightly less.

Bryce-Zion RV Park, Glendale, Utah

CONTACT; Ellen (855) 333-7263 from 3PM to 9PM MST
http://www.brycezioncampground.com/index.html
NUMBER OF SITES HELD: (15) Dates held 9-25 to 10-02-2016
(6) 50amp FHU (5) 30amp FHU (4) 30amp and water only.

(0) Mike and Edythe (gasman) Utah Chapter Wagon Master
(1) Len and Sue (Roadjunkie)
(2) William and Mary (Wmnmry)
(3) Jay and Carol (macjj)
(4) Stan and Sylvaine (lemmelhouse)
(5) George and Vicky (Retired_Now)
(6) Rod and Kelly (For20Hunter)
(7) Carlos and Kindra (moses)
(8) Terrell and Carol (TandC)
(9) Pat and Elaine (Possum51)
(10) Sandy and Steve (Sandy2407
(11) Bob and Diane (Rgc5226)
(12) Hogan and Donna (Hogan)
(13) Judy and Larry (Ldhaines41)

Please notify me when you have made your own reservations and if you are interested in attending our Chuckwagon Dinner on Wednesday September 28th 2016 at 6PM at Bauers RV Park (Location #1) Cost is $18 per person. Thank you Trace

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Trace

Its going to be something seeing about 30 rigs going down the highway to Vegas. Anybody have a drone to take pics?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
BigJim: Be careful....FAA now has new Reg's on the drone flying....But it would be a hoot to have one fly overhead!!!

TandT

Lou,
I assume most that want to attend Las Vegas will get in and I have to move forward based on that assumption. Look forward to seeing you guys and many others there. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I have just added Stan and Sylvaine (lemmelhouse) to our group for our Glendale Rally. Welcome guys! Teri and I are really looking forward to this. Trace

Last edited:

Possum51

Trace, I just made our reservation at the second park. We will be arriving on Sept 26th and leaving on Oct 2nd. Please include us in the potluck dinner! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.