EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 9/20/2018 to 9/23/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Put us down for the rally. We have made our reservation 19 thru 24, Site 505. We are currently at the Branson rally.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
Georgetown, Texas
512 868-7743

Great, glad to have you joining us. Can you send me your member number.

teasac69

We are coming to your rally in spite of the fact Don Smith will be there. But hey, Vicki offsets his meanness anyway.

Arriving 19th and departing 23rd

HOC 1370.

Have reserved with campground.

Hi - please add Carla and Tom Sherrick from the Colorado Chapter. I will call today for a reservation. We are moving to Grand Junction in September so this will be perfect timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - please add Carla and Tom Sherrick from the Colorado Chapter. I will call today for a reservation. We are moving to Grand Junction in September so this will be perfect timing!

We are confirmed. Arriving Sept 20 and departing Sept 23. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Carla, Tom and Cody-bear (golden retriever)

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Craig & Rita:
Great to see you signing up for your first of hopefully many Rally's!
Look forward to meeting you both in Sept.
Safe Travels

SpldRtn

Please add Joe and Anne Maxwell to the list. We called the RV Park and are now on their waiting list. Will let you know if and when we get a space.

Joe and Anne
Oklahoma

teasac69

Very disappointed to share that we are going to have to cancel this rally. Beckey is going to have to have a hip replacement. It will be scheduled very near the rally time so travel is out of the question.

Hope everyone has an awesome time and safe travels. Hopefully we can come next year.

We will call the park tomorrow and cancel our reservations.

thanks

SpldRtn

Spanish Trails called today saying we now have a reservation for the Rally... Dates are Sept 16-23.

Joe and Anne Maxwell
Oklahoma

bedurant

Called Spanish Trail RV Park this afternoon to change part of my reservation. They asked me if I would be willing to move to a RV site designed for a travel trailer to open up a fifth wheel site. I agreed and now one more site is available for the group. It will be only be my dog Buddy and myself on this trip. I am now in site #402. Will be arriving on September 20th and departing on the 24th.

Bryan

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Hello Everyone...we have decided to provide pizza at the Thursday Social Hour. We will have Pepperoni and chesse for everyone.

Sadly Tom and I must cancel our plans to attend the Moab rally. Our new home in Grand Junction will be ready that week and so we will be moving in. I will call Spanish Trails this morning to cancel, but wanted to give you all a heads up in case someone else wants our spot. Hoping to participate in future Utah chapter events since we will be so close by. Have a great time everyone!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Unfortunately we were not be able to attend this rally, as it is scheduled at the same time as the Pacific region rally. Trace

Fermont

Hi all,

Pam and I are looking forward to meeting you all in Moab. We are new to RVing (Feb 2018) and so far have only camped in pull-through sites. We are hoping that one of you old hands at towing a travel trailer can give us some coaching on backing up our North Trail towed by our Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Cheers,

Marty Eisenberg and Pam Herring
1 Sept

mae.breck@gmail.com
970-547-4835

Doublegranch

Marty & Pam:
Not to worry, you will have all the help you need and maybe more than you want when you arrive!
We are all excited to meet you both.
Safe Travels.

jimtoo

Marty & Pam:
Not to worry, you will have all the help you need and maybe more than you want when you arrive!
We are all excited to meet you both.
Safe Travels.

Like he said "not to worry",:rolleyes:,, they will be selling seats nearby and I'm sure they will have several video cameras going so they can sell copies of, or post to youtube. :cool:

Jim M

Doublegranch

Jim:
Hey, don't scare them off before we can get the camera rolling!
Also, don't mention how they have to buy the first drink for a score under 9!

Pokiejoe

Hi,
Just want you to know we are changing our arrival date to the 19th and will still leave on the 23rd. Will call the campground tomorrow with the changes. Thanks!

Doublegranch

Jeff, Kim & Master Jameson:
Wow, you guys pulled off a great "First" Rally! The Dinner last night was first class and wonderful.
Can't wait for your 2019 Rally up north.
Thank you for all your hard work and out of the box thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.