EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 9/21/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Steve:
Maybe you had a brick on your credit card!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you guys in Moab.....This should be a lot of fun!!!!

Ann&Ted

Howdy, Ann and I would like to be placed on your waiting list for the Moab, Utah Rally. Any information you require, please ask.

Thanks much,

Ann&Ted

Howdy Sue. I will be great to see you again also. Ann and Theo both send their love. We have not been placed on the waiting list so do not know if we will be able to attend. Looks like everyone on the attendance list had paid, so it does not look to promising at this time.

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann:

Rory has been sick and he will add you to the wait list shortly!
Not sure he can obtain any additional sites, but that isn't to say you can't book the RV Park on your own
and attend the Rally!!! You might want to call the park and find out if space is available....I think the issue was limited space at the rally rate....but I could be wrong!

Ann&Ted

Thanks for the update Gary. I was able to log into the Moab KOA site and get a reservation on a pull thru site.

Rory, hope you get well soon. FYI. our reservation confirmation number for is 185768.000 for Wednesday 9/20 until Monday 9/25.[h=2][/h]

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann:

Super! I am excited you were able to make a reservation....See you there!!!!!!!
Safe Travels...

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks for the update Gary. I was able to log into the Moab KOA site and get a reservation on a pull thru site.

Rory, hope you get well soon. FYI. our reservation confirmation number for is 185768.000 for Wednesday 9/20 until Monday 9/25.

Great! I have you down on the wait list. Sorry it took so long, we have been battling the 'Crud' here lately. I am looking to meeting everyone in Sept.

Apropdoc

Dan & Marla, you are off of the waitlist and in the Main list. Ernie & Marie Perez, I have you on the waitlist now too.

- - - Updated - - -

For all who want to participate in the rally, please don't just wait for a slot to open up. That is ONLY for the reduced nightly fee. Feel free to reserve a space in the park so you can still join in the Rally Activities. The Rally is taking place in the newer south end of the park at site 115. The blocked out spots are 100-108, 116-122, and 128-131.
For those who are on the Main list, I will get the assigned spots set up and sent out as soon as I can.

Happy Travellin'!

Az_Ernie

Reservations made and deposit paid. Arrive on Sept. 18th and depart on Sept 24th.

Ernie and Marie

Apropdoc

Wow, 4 months or 113 days till the Moab Rally starts. If you still need to reserve your attendance and pay your deposit, please do so as time is running out! I was talking with one of our KOA hosts and he mentioned that there were 25 reservations made...if you plan on attending, have made a reservation and deposit, and your name is not on my list, please IM me ASAP or make an entry on this post so that I may account for you. There is a current wait list with attendees that have paid for and reserved a spot and they are the first to bump up into the main list if a cancellation occurs. I am still trying to get more spots added for the rally so that everyone can get the cheaper Rally rate. Any questions, contact me and I will get the answers as fast as possible!

Thanks and safe Travels, this, the beginning of the 101 days of summer!

Apropdoc

I was just informed of an unfortunate cancellation, so Ted & Ann Rissel are on the main list now.

Ann&Ted

Thanks for the update Rory. As per an earlier entry, we made our reservation for the Moab KOA, in the newer section near the Rally sites. We are good to go.

Apropdoc

The Rally is now a very short time away!

The theme for the Pot-Luck will be ‘All American Summer BBQ’ and the Chapter will provide boneless chicken breast, hamburgers, hotdogs, and the buns/rolls. We will also supply the fine paper plates, plastic cups, napkins, and plastic ware to complement the fine dining experience 😉. Please bring your favorite Condiments (sliced onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, relish) and sides (‘tater salad, Cole slaw, chips, desserts, etc.). We ask that you supply your own drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Garry Gilbert is bringing his Margarita Fountain and we will supply the mix. Participants will need to bring the adult portion of the beverage. The Chapter will also have a ‘Combat Sized Coffee Urn’ and ‘Combat Sized Tea Jug’ that we will keep filled.

Please indicate what your meat preferences are so that the Chapter can get enough meats to provide a great BBQ experience i.e. 2 hamburgers, 1 hotdog, and 4 chicken breasts. Please also let us know what condiment or side dish you will bring to complement dinner so that everyone doesn’t bring the same thing and we have enough for everyone!

If you have food allergy concerns, please let us know and Amy can work her magic! She can make gluten free buns, or you can ask her any questions about food allergies/sensitivities.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.