EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 9/21/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Well, 6 days and counting! I tried to get the visitors fee waived or reduced, unfortunately that will not happen. If you still want to come and visit, you are still very welcome to do so! If you don't want to attend because of the fee, very understandable.
Safe travels to all and everyone please watch the weather to be prepared for the storms that may be present within the next two weeks.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Rich & Vicki Allen, 2 chicken brest, Steve & Ginger Ahrens, chicken brest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ducky

No Vegas trip, we are stopping in Flagstaff tonight then off to Bryce Canyon for three nights

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
We had 4 rigs caravan from Mancos to Moab...Arrived just prior to noon.
Just an FYI...If you check in prior to 1 pm you will have to pay an additional $10 for that hour!
They won't allow you to wait on property so plan your arrival.
Rigs here are: Perez, Arganbright, Wibbels & Gilbert

OSIN

We've arrived Early - Friday the 15th, (in the upper lot) so if anyone else is here early, Come knock!

2017 Syracuse - Silver and Black

Paul and Nancy

chiefaret

Got in, had a spot, but they lost our traveling partner's. Finally found his reservation, he is dry camping for the night but we think he is ok for the rally. They couldn't or wouldn't confirm we do not have to move for the rally. Not the most organized KOA I have ever seen.

Doublegranch

RALLY UPDATE:
Rory asked me to make a post for him while enroute to the Rally...
STEAL A GIFT NIGHT will be Friday Evening.....Please bring a gift valued between $10-15 and it doesn't have to be RV related....
Bring a Snack plate if possible for the Thursday evening Meet n Greet and drink of choice....oh & a chair.
Saturday will be the Prize Raffle and 50/50 drawing....bring lots of money so we can get the chapter some needed funds as they are starting off with ZERO....

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
ATTENTION MOAB HEARTLANDERS: We are CHANGING thepotluck dinner from today (Friday) to tomorrow (Saturday) due to theweather!! The potluck dinner will be held at the same time (4:30 - 5pm)on Saturday. We are still having the Steal-A-Gift event today at4pm. The Grand Prize Drawing is still planned for Saturday right afterdinner about 6pm.

jbeletti

ATTENTION MOAB HEARTLANDERS: We are CHANGING thepotluck dinner from today (Friday) to tomorrow (Saturday) due to theweather!! The potluck dinner will be held at the same time (4:30 - 5pm)on Saturday. We are still having the Steal-A-Gift event today at4pm. The Grand Prize Drawing is still planned for Saturday right afterdinner about 6pm.

Good call - thanks Rory!

Ann&Ted

Sounds good. Thanks for update
ab0e4172cb35ac7361f9785b42af4827.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Tonight after dinner, 50/50 and Raffle drawings - as folks were starting to disperse, a rainbow began to form. Then it began to rain. Then the rainbow was complete.

Rory and Amy - I think the rainbow should be taken as a good sign! Thanks for all you did for your first rally. Thank you also to all the attendees for traveling here to support Rory and Amy's first rally, both with your presence, your grace and financially.

We'll be here another day but so far, we've really enjoyed the area.

FullSizeRender 278.jpg

Ducky

I agree 100% with Jim; great Rally Rory and Amy. The rain will clean all of our Heartland trailers so we all look good as we depart for our separate destinations. Until next time , safe travels all

Doublegranch

Rory & Amy:
Well you pulled it off despite the weather! Great Job.
As this was not only your first to host the Utah Chapter Rally, it was also the first rally you ever attended....Super job, learning curve and all.
Thanks to everyone for supporting the Utah Chapter Rally and Rory & Amy as the Chapter Leaders! The chapter now has a nice chapter fund to work with.
This is my first time in Utah, I had a great time.

Safe Travels everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.