EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Vernal - 9/26/2013 to 9/29/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave We booked a site today. Please show us arriving on 9-26 leaving on 9-29.

FYI, I plan to beat Bob there. I figure you'll need all the help you can get . :cool: Trace

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Dave We booked a site today. Please show us arriving on 9-26 leaving on 9-29.

FYI, I plan to beat Bob there. I figure you'll need all the help you can get . :cool: Trace

Halleluiah!!! Amy and I were getting worried we wouldn't have a spot for you....again:eek: Really looking forward to seeing you both.

And just in case I forget....Thanks for your help with Bob.;)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dave, I don't have a problem giving Trace a head start. If we leave on Wednesday at 12 noon, I know I will pass him somewhere on 191. Trace look in your mirror for the "grey ghost" cause all you will see is a blur when we go by. Just grab the ladder and we will pull you to Vernal. LUV YA Trace. Just yanking your chain.

Dave, BTW, are you going to bring any of your chandelers to the rally?? Ya never know....might get one for the Horn.

codycarver

Spoke with Rene' today. Our rally is filling up fast. Originally I had 10 sites held and we have 9 Heartlanders booked already:cool::cool: Rene' and I worked it out so we could add 5 more making our total 15 sites. One of these sites is a super site. It is wider with a patio, fire pit, and swing. The cost is $65.00 per night all in. If anybody would like to upgrade or book this site please let Rene' know.

After these sites fill I cannot guarantee that you will be able to be sited with the group. So, if you've been thinking about joining us STOPand call Rene' today on her cell at 903-720-6259.

Bob&Patty

Dave, I called reserved a site today. Rene told me that 10 sites were booked with ours. After talking with her, I guess we won't know what site we are in until we arrive. After that I guess its bows and arrows, pistols, swords or banjo's at 10 paces to get the site we want. I did not ask, but I wonder if we could stay an extra nite?

codycarver

Dave, I called reserved a site today. Rene told me that 10 sites were booked with ours. After talking with her, I guess we won't know what site we are in until we arrive. After that I guess its bows and arrows, pistols, swords or banjo's at 10 paces to get the site we want. I did not ask, but I wonder if we could stay an extra nite?

I'm sure the extra night wouldn't be a problem. The sites we have held are 12-28. The super site is #25. You can find the map on their web site.

We can set you in almost any of them orrrr we could use knives, bow & arrow, or rifle. If you want pistols I'll need to borrow one:) BTW I shoot sharp sticks with a wood bow, None of these new fangled arrow launching platforms you see now a days.

Amy and I will be leaving Sunday headed to the Iowa rally if anybody's interested.

BandKDen

We're just newbies with the Heartland Owners Group. We're looking forward to activities with the group. Timing is bad for this one though because it is during the muzzle loader hunt so we won't be able to make it this time. We'll keep our ear to the ground and maybe make the next one though.
Ya'll sound like a fun group and am looking forward to meeting you.

Bob and Karen
2013 Bighorn 3070RL

TandT

BandKDen,
Welcome to the Heartland forum. It is a great group.
Too bad you won't be able to make it. I think Vernal will be about the closest rally we have ever had to where you guys are.

Hope to see you down the road. Trace

Bob&Patty

Bring your muzzle loader to Vernal. I'm bringing my 1847 Walker.

Dave,I bet Trace wont pull the trigger on it. Teri maybe...Patty..you bet and Dave ...why not.

codycarver

We're just newbies with the Heartland Owners Group. We're looking forward to activities with the group. Timing is bad for this one though because it is during the muzzle loader hunt so we won't be able to make it this time. We'll keep our ear to the ground and maybe make the next one though.
Ya'll sound like a fun group and am looking forward to meeting you.

Bob and Karen
2013 Bighorn 3070RL

Welcome to the club!!! Sorry to hear you can't make it this fall. I'll keep you posted on up coming events.

codycarver

Dave,I bet Trace wont pull the trigger on it. Teri maybe...Patty..you bet and Dave ...why not.

I'll give it a go. If it's good enough for Clint it's good enough for me.

TandT

I might if I can wear ear protection :eek: Trace

Last edited:

codycarver

Guess I should dust off the Thompson 54 Cal then. I can bring my 338 Win Mag if anybody wants to do some down range shooting.

Bob&Patty

Dave, the OL' 1911 ( built in 1916) is always in the coach. I ordered all the rest of the stuff yesterday for the Walker to go shooting. Ya need a whole other tote just for it. Trace I have ear plugs you can use and something to keep you vertical when you pull the trigger or maybe just duct tape you to a tree. Remember this "cannon" weighs in at 4 1/2 # and is 19" long and LOUD. I might try to find a "dragoon" before we come....but Trace....I aint paying $500 to that guy in Kanab for a reproduction one.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Dave You can put Carol&Floyd on the list. We are arriving on the 25th leaving the 29th. I figuered you are going to need all the help you can get to control the california crew. Floyd:eek::eek::)

wino2

Sure hope you are up to all of this Dave, what Floyd failed to mention is that he is the Ring Leader.

Bob&Patty

Floyd....ring leader.....naaaah. He just starts the trouble and leaves, then the rest of us get blamed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.