EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Ashland - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnbhobe

Just made reservations for May 15 thru May 21 on site # E=16. It will be a long trip from Fredericksburg to Ashland, I bet it will take 1/2 hour.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Just made reservations for May 15 thru May 21 on site # E=16. It will be a long trip from Fredericksburg to Ashland, I bet it will take 1/2 hour.

Talked you into coming down the other day, huh Jon!!!
See you there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Looking forward to seeing you and Patti again Jon. Thanks for signing up. We'll see you in a couple of months.

- - - Updated - - -

See you there...

Thanks for doing your sweet talking Lyle. It will be good to see Jon and Patti again (as well as you and Nancy). We're going to have Fun in Ashlund. OK, it's not the greatest rhyme and it misspelled, but hey what do you expect for 6 something on a Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone there.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Looking forward to seeing you and Patti again Jon. Thanks for signing up. We'll see you in a couple of months.

- - - Updated - - -

See you there...

Thanks for doing your sweet talking Lyle. It will be good to see Jon and Patti again (as well as you and Nancy). We're going to have Fun in Ashlund. OK, it's not the greatest rhyme and it misspelled, but hey what do you expect for 6 something on a Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone there.

LOL!!!! 0630 from San Antonio!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navyAZ1

Well sorry Keith, but we are having to cancel our trip to your rally. Miss Ann is attempting another different treatment for her head and neck pain and it requires us to be here in the north GA area for a few weeks in the month of May. Maybe we'll see y'all in Goshen.

klindgren

Well sorry Keith, but we are having to cancel our trip to your rally. Miss Ann is attempting another different treatment for her head and neck pain and it requires us to be here in the north GA area for a few weeks in the month of May. Maybe we'll see y'all in Goshen.

I saw your post yesterday Ron. So sorry you all will have to miss, but totally understand. We will miss you and please tell Miss Ann to take care of herself and get better. We will be praying that this new treatment works for her.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
I just registered for my first Rally on the East Coast. I moved from Texas last year and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

klindgren

I just registered for my first Rally on the East Coast. I moved from Texas last year and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Trust me Joe, we are excited about you joining us and to meet you as well. We look forward to seeing you in Ashland next month.
Keith

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
It's with a heavy heart I have to cancel our visit to Ashland for the upcoming rally. Family obligations have arisen and we will not be able to make it this time. We will miss seeing all of our Heartland friends. Guess we will have to plan it for next time. So Sorry.

klindgren

It's with a heavy heart I have to cancel our visit to Ashland for the upcoming rally. Family obligations have arisen and we will not be able to make it this time. We will miss seeing all of our Heartland friends. Guess we will have to plan it for next time. So Sorry.

You will be missed Mike and Jody. We were really looking forward to seeing you in Ashland. Take care and we'll see you at the Maryland Rally if not before.

Keith and Carol

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale and I will have to cancel our trip to the rally! We are disappointed that we won't be able to attend. Hope to see you in Goshen!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

Dale and I will have to cancel our trip to the rally! We are disappointed that we won't be able to attend. Hope to see you in Goshen!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to hear that Dale and Karen. You will be missed. Hopefully we'll see you in Goshen.

Boy I was starting to get a complex because I've had several cancellations to our Virginia HOC Rally next week, but I think we are still in pretty good shape. Still have several slots open if anybody is on the fence about coming. I need to give a final head count for the Bar-B-Q caterer by this weekend so you've still got time. It's a great stop on your way to the National Rally if you are anywhere on the East Coast. Come on by, we'd love to have you.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Keith, sorry to say that Sharon and I are going to have to cancel.I have been having problems with my left
shoulder and arm and found out that we have to go back to Atlanta to a surgeon for further evaluation.Hope you are feeling better and we see you down the road. Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.