EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

funlabs

Hi! Dick and I would do tee shirts and Ray's Shanty sounds great. I'm getting cabin fever. It's time to go camping.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We are booked for site 202 B Coming in Thurs. May 30th and leaving Sun. June 2nd.
Looking forward to it. We want T shirts. Ray's for Dinner Thurs.:cool:

kimdot

Hi Eric & Dorothy, Dot & I will be there on Wed May 29th. Put us down for dinner at Ray's Shanty with the group and T-Shirts would be great!!!
Can hardly wait to see you and Dorothy again.
You Friends,
Kim & Dot

kimdot

Yes you are right we are planning on Williston, FL. in March, Gulfshores, AL. in April, then Temperanceville,VA. end of May. Then hopefully on to Goshen, IN. for the big rally. Then our plans are to head to Mich, Wis, Minn, N.D. Not sure where from there!!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Whew!! You guys are making my head spin. :p Wish that we could follow you after Goshen, but right now our plans are to head back to NC Outer Banks from Goshen. We will see you in Williston and Gulfshores as well. :cool:

fordtech 2008

just made our reservation we wil be there thursday night and leave on sunday count us in for the t-shirts won't be there in time for the thursday night dinner. we are on site 203a

Last edited:

FiremanBill

Hi, new here... Just got our Cyclone 3110 last weekend. we live in Yorktown on the other side of the Bay. I am thinking this would be a good outing for the family. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Vtxkid

Hi, new here... Just got our Cyclone 3110 last weekend. we live in Yorktown on the other side of the Bay. I am thinking this would be a good outing for the family. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Welcome FiremanBill... First off, Congrats on your new purchase. If you haven't been to a rally, your right, they are a great time! Besides, we could always use another Cyclone in the pack. :)

FiremanBill

Thanks!

Not sure what our summer schedule is just yet. We have a big trip planned to south Georgia the last week of April and am really looking forward to that.

My son and I fly R/C aircraft and this is one of our big National meets we always got to. Have been struggling getting bigger and bigger planes through the door of our old Trail Cruiser but don't have to worry about that now!

Vtxkid

So Eric, on the first post for this rally, why do I have to scroll to the left and right to be able to see the list of names, etc... that are attending this event? It didn't use to display that way... Is this happening to everybody or is my computer acting up?

hillsonwheels

Hey Bubba........Just checked to make sure I was not experiencing same.........NOT! Appears to be something on your end. Hope all's well on your end. When are you two moving to Lake Weir????? :rolleyes:

Vtxkid

Well, hi there Dick... were doing good. As far as your question. Starting full timing this June. Will be looking for a house come in of year. Well see how it goes from there... Good hearing from you. Guess my work computer OS is lacking. Talk to you soon...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

vakthund

The vikings will be at site 204A 5/30-6/2. We unfortunately will not arrive in time for dinner on Thursday but are interested in the shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.