EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

vakthund

I'm bringing my bike as my toy. GO team CYCLONE! and newbies.
We bought our Cyclone to haul around our mobile kitchen to events we were cooking for. Will have to bring our toys too in support of the Heartland VA Chapter's team CYCLONE! and newbies. We have grown some fame for our campfire pizzas and our ribs so we will share some of that with ya'll - and yes, even those with the "traditional" campers. :)

TXTiger

I will be in Wash DC Memorial Weekend. How far is it from there to your rally? I will be going to the National Rally in Goshen. How far is it from your Rally to Goshen?

FiremanBill

Based on Google about 3 hours from the outer beltway of DC to Temperanceville, and 12 from there to Goshen.

Depending on what side of DC you are on it could be 3 or 6 hours!:eek::eek::eek:

Vtxkid

Is anybody attending this rally heading to the National Rally in Goshen?

Guessing we are one of the five that Gus had mentioned... It will be our second national rally and if it's as good as the one in 2011, (minus the new truck) It will be a blast!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

cjhicks

Eric, Since we had to cancel out on attending this Rally, Judy and I decided to go to Rays Shanty for dinner tonight. We are happy to report that the 3lbs of Shrimp that we had were delicious !!!! I am sure that everyone that goes to dinner will enjoy their meal. Hope that we will catch up with you somewhere this summer.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks for the report Calvin and Judy, we are looking forward to eating at Rays Shanty again. Glad to hear that it is still doing well and tasting delicious.

Jim & Harriet

Hi All,
Sorry to say that we have to cancel our rally plan... two other family events have now been planned
around that time.
Hope to see everyone at some of the other Heartland events.

Flying Dutchman

Sorry Jim and Harriet, we will certainly miss you. Family is important and we certainly understand your scheduling dilemma. We will look for you down the road.

Flying Dutchman

We are less than less than 2 months away from our rally in Temperanceville. The campground is holding our reserved rally sites until the end of this month, so please, make your plans and reservations to join us for a fun time on Virginia's Eastern Shore. I have also been assured by the campground that additional sites will be available should we fill the 32 reserved sites we have now. So rest assured there is space for you and we would LOVE to have you join us.
I have sent a PM to all those that have registered to solicit the number and sizes of the T-Shirt specifically designed for our rally. If you are registered, and you do not receive the PM, get back to me so that we can connect.

Flying Dutchman

How time flies! It is now just 5 short weeks until the Virginia rally. It is still time and reserved sites are still available for all those that are considering joining us but have not yet registered. Give the campground a call, and then let me know as quickly as possible if you would also like to order our customized rally T-shirt. I must place that order by Monday, 29 April. Send me a PM, or e-mail me: evo0249@yahoo.com, or call my cell (434) 603-0010 if you have any questions regarding our rally. We would love to have you join us.:cool:

TandC

Hi Y'all,We will be joining y'all at the VA Rally. We'll arrive on the 29th & leave on the 4th. We're in site 302.
After this rally we will go to New Jersey (to see relatives & friends) and then to the rally in Goshen.
We will go to dinner on Thursday at Ray's Shanty with everyone.It will be good to meet new folks and see "old" friends!
Eric: We wolud like T-Shirts. One XXL & one M.

Flying Dutchman

Carol and Terrell, so glad you will be joining us as it will be great seeing you both again. I have your T-shirt order. Looks as if quite a few of us will be angling over to Goshen following our rally.
We have space for more of our Heartland family, come and join us for a fun filled weekend on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

brauch

Camping Wife
So sorry, but the Rauch's regretfully had to cancel our reservation for the Temperanceville rally. We look forward to
seeing y'all down the road.

Flying Dutchman

Hi Barbara and Ed, so sorry we will miss you but we are also excited for you with your new house. You will be very busy moving and setting up, so we will see you down the road at another rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.