EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just a few days remaining. I sent an email this morning with a few advance documents, but am also posting here in case anyone's email fails or I missed someone. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Don't forget the Site decorating, and Heartland gives back charities!

Attachments

• Sites3.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Sites2.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Sites1.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Samaritan House Grocery Wish List.pdf
    100.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Heartland Gives Back to the Virginia Peninsula FoodBank.pdf
    241.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Agenda.pdf
    163.5 KB · Views: 19

boatto5er

Great - someone had to throw a wrench in the gears - and a boater to boot!

I only report what's already out there :rolleyes:. But I do recall that day of forecasted perfect weather, on the Potomac River, when the Coast Guard came on the radio with a Pan-Pan weather warning. Turning around to see that enormous black cloud behind me was an eye-opener. Found out how much fuel a 454ci four-barrel burned at WOT for 15 minutes!

boatto5er

Debra and I should be in early to mid-afternoon on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

jnbhobe

We got here about 11 am. there are about 15 rigs here with 6 or 7 occupied. We'll leave the light on for ya'll.

jnbhobe

I would go breezewood to 522 to 37 to I-81 to 17 to I-66 & 17 to 17 to I-95 TO I-295 to I-64 to I-264 to exit 22

boatto5er

My living room looks like a picnic gone haywire. Plates, plastic utensils, decorations, cups, condiments, coffee, creamer, sugar - all over the place.Need to figure out how to trick the grandkids into loading it all into the trailer! I know - I'll tell them not to put that stuff in the RV! They always do the opposite. :)

camperjohn08

My living room looks like a picnic gone haywire. Plates, plastic utensils, decorations, cups, condiments, coffee, creamer, sugar - all over the place.Need to figure out how to trick the grandkids into loading it all into the trailer! I know - I'll tell them not to put that stuff in the RV! They always do the opposite. :)
KEEP an eye out for those darn Pickle Jars Gus....................:rolleyes:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
:eek:Acckkkk! I still have Pickle Jar nightmares!

??????????????????????????
thumbnail.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.