EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VT, Pownal - 8/2/2012 to 8/5/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It looks like we'll miss this one. We have to leave after work on Thursday and we can't make it in time. Thanks for the offer though!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Fran, Sorry for the delay please put Beth and I down for Thursday night Dinner !!!

ringhanger

I'd like to start a list of those that are planning on attending the welcome dinner at Chef's Hat Restaurant Thursday night (August 2nd). I have made plans with the restaurant and we have a 6:30 reservation. Please, via this post, let me know if you will be in attendance and how many in your party. Also, I'm working with the weather Gods for a great day Friday the 3rd for a tour of Mt Greylock , MA highest peak, and maybe a picnic on top for lunch. Saturday is looking like some Vermont activities, so we'll be able to take in both MA and VT sights during this rally. Thanks, and we'll be together again soon. Fran

Fran,
Please count Diane & Bob in for the Thursday evening meal-I don't like to miss thses things (meals). Looking forward to this rally.

mrmagoo

I'd like to start a list of those that are planning on attending the welcome dinner at Chef's Hat Restaurant Thursday night (August 2nd). I have made plans with the restaurant and we have a 6:30 reservation. Please, via this post, let me know if you will be in attendance and how many in your party. Also, I'm working with the weather Gods for a great day Friday the 3rd for a tour of Mt Greylock , MA highest peak, and maybe a picnic on top for lunch. Saturday is looking like some Vermont activities, so we'll be able to take in both MA and VT sights during this rally. Thanks, and we'll be together again soon. Fran

Please include us for the dinner...

frano

Just a reminder about Thursday's dinner for a few couples that I have not heard from. The restaurant is planning on putting on extra help for our dinner, depending on the number in our party, so an accurate count is important for both our service and their well being. Also, a reminder that each person will be paying for their own meal (not the club). I have also made reservations for a lunch on top of Mt Greylock Friday and, again, we will each be paying for our own lunch (not the club).

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Only 23 days to rally time !!! It's time to start thinking about "FOOD" send us your pot luck choice and we will add it to the list !!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Beef and Noodles plus a dessert. That is if Duane gets a swap for work and we can attend.

frano

Wow, it's less than a week away now. Carol & I are praying to the Weather Gods for some sunshine and clear skies for next weekend's activities in MA & VT. We wish everyone a safe and pleasant trip to Pownal and we'll plan on seeing y'all next Thursday sometime. Enjoy the Vermont scenery on your way in.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We will see you guys on Thursday evening.

We are very excited about this trip and ready to experience NEW ENGLAND!

See all y'all soon!

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
We decided to head west from New Hampshire instead of our original plan of Maine, so we'll get to take part in our first rally!

I've got to finish our club application and I'll get my dish figured and posted tonight.

We're arriving in Pownal this afternoon and leaving next Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Eric and Alice,

It will be great to meet you and keep the light on until we get there! See you Thursday.

frano

Welcome to Eric & Alice Anderson from GA. You folks are on site 3 while the Gillettes have been changed to site 4. I dropped off an information packet to Alice & Kimball Gillette this afternoon that you can share until I catch up with you folks on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting both couples Thursday.

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
We'll bring Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes to the pot luck.

Finally finished our club registration. Does anyone know when we get our number? It didn't come in the email so I'm assuming it comes in the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.