EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WY, Cody - 6/21/2012 to 6/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave and Amy, thanks for taking us in at the last minute for the rally.Had a good time tonight. Please put us down for Sunset House on Saturday. Thanks, Trace

jimtoo

What a nice evening. Great food and lots of it. Great people, great friends and lots of them also. We all had fun and did lots of visiting. Dave and Amy are doing a good job with their first rally. Kevin and Nellie and Jay and Stella are pitching in to help also,, and I'm sure some of the others are helping out.

359.jpg379.jpg366.jpg

Part of the crowd,, Tucker teaching Kevin how to sit & beg, and our Rally host, Dave and Amy.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are having a great time here. Congrats to Dave and Amy for a great rally.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Thanks to Trace and Terry TandT, we arrived Cody after 8 hours on a four hour trip. They helped us get the Big Horn over the Big Horn (also thanks to the Ranger that gave me a length of heavy wire) after a turbo hose clamp broke on the truck and grounded us. We are happy to be at the Wyoming Chapter Rally and congrats are due to David and Amy for a great rally. Lots of folks and great food at the Meet and Greet last night. Seeing many of the folks we have met travelling to Gillette. Heartlanders are the best.

jbeletti

Thanks to Trace and Terry TandT, we arrived Cody after 8 hours on a four hour trip. They helped us get the Big Horn over the Big Horn (also thanks to the Ranger that gave me a length of heavy wire) after a turbo hose clamp broke on the truck and grounded us. We are happy to be at the Wyoming Chapter Rally and congrats are due to David and Amy for a great rally. Lots of folks and great food at the Meet and Greet last night. Seeing many of the folks we have met travelling to Gillette. Heartlanders are the best.

Glad you made it Hogan and Donna. That's the second turbo hose blown off a Ford on the way to a rally in WY this month. Both were older Fords. Hope my '12 6.7L never blows it's turbo hose.

Last edited:

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just so everyone knows, I thought I was doing pretty good at trying to catch those treats Dave was tossing. The problem is that Tucker has had a lot more practice and he is very fast. Guess I'll just let him be the "dog" and I'll enjoy my beer.

Thanks to Dave and Amy for a great time so far.

Kevin

TandT

Glad you made it Hogan and Donna. That's the second turbo hose blown off a Ford on the way to a rally in WY this month. Both were older Fords. Home my '12 6.7L never blows it's turbo hose.

Jim, I recommend carrying a 3" hose clamp,just in.case. Now that Hogan and I know just enough about it to be dangerous Trace

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We had a wonderful burger and dog meet and greet last night. Image072.jpg everybody got there fill and had a great time visiting.Image081.jpg Thanks to everyone for all the side dishes and deserts Image098.jpg it was all too good and as usual I ate way to much. We had Nelly muffin's this morning then everybody set out doing there own thing. Looking forward to tonight's pot luck when I'll eat way to much again.

hogan

Both were older Fords. Home my '12 6.7L never blows it's turbo hose.[/QUOTE] So we were trying to figure out what you were trying to say, and Donna says, Tell Jim we can buy a lot of $5 clamps to make up the difference between our Old Ford and the Super 12's. But then we figured it out. In any event, we will be carrying two spare hose clamps in our truck FNO.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
You sure do know how to make us scratch our heads though. Just from a typo, way to keep us on our toes.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
What great hospitality up here in Cody. We gad a great time, and will definitely return when we can! Thanks again, Dave and Amy!!

TandT

Dave, Amy and Tucker,

Thanks for a great get-together. We are looking forward to next year, hopefully somewhere around Goshen time....

Please consider renting out Tucker for obedience and attitude training with our rug rats. Trace and Teri.

hogan

Dave and Amy, Thanks for a great rally. We have really enjoyed being part of your first rally and visiting with the many great Heartlanders who gathered here. Cody is a great location. See you in Goshen.

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
Dave and Amy thank you for taking care of us at the rally. We had a great time in and around Cody. We look forward to running across your path again, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.