EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

archbarb

Ok, "Gilligan", you and "Maryann" are in , and yes, I do mean Friday the 14th. The rules of the game are: no whining when you lose your mortgage payment...and no crawling on the floor looking for stray quarters!!! I do hope the weather will be agreeable...it can get somewhat "rocky" 3 miles out at this time of year!
Barb

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Archie & Barbara, There is no such thing as free. That gambling boat will win.The coast is a pretty view from a boat.
The last time I spent in the Brunswick area was in the mid 1980's working with Canonie Offshore when they deepened
the ship channel into the port. I will ask Santha if she wants to lose money.
Linda & Joe, I am going to have taste test the brownies to make sure they are good. A brownie has never failed my
test though. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

TandC

Hi Y'all,
We will be with you at the rally in Brunswick next weekend. We joined the Heartland Owners Group today (10-7-11) and look forward to meeting y'all. We've owned our Bighorn for about three months and love it! We will be in site 302.
Terrell and Carol

jimtoo

Hi Terry and Carol,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Be prepared to meet some great people, have fun and eat good food... that's a Heartland Owners Rally.

Enjoy the forum and your new Bighorn.

Jim M

Randy

Terrell & Carol, I am here to repeat Jim's word's. Welcome to the joint Florida-Georgia Rally and the Georgia heartland owners club. You will have many fun filled days and eat some of the best potluck in the world. Santha's first question is are you bringing any four legged friends
Please post what you would like to bring for the Friday potluck. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

RallyUp

Friday Night Pot Luck Dinner - We're going to bring scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner with a tray of cheese and crackers for appetizers. Tony and Janis Coquillard

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Hi Mickie and Bonnie, hope y'all have a great Rally with Ga. We would like to come down but other commitments. We will see you in January. We enjoyed gorgeous weather for Ms/Al Rally. Will talk about our April Rally in Gulf Shores, Al. Not too far from Topsail. You Floridians are right next door. Thanks for help on Tshirts; turned out great.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Randy - sounds like it's shaping up to be a great rally. Wish we could be there but know we will be thinking about all of y'all having fun. Say HI to everyone.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Will bring a cold veggie salad and desert to potluck.

Julie and Dave

Randy

Dale, The gumbo sounds good. The word sounds bad but the food is good.
Nathan, We wish you & Byrd could join us.
Okay everybody the rally starts tomorrow because as soon as Santha gets off work we will be heading south.
Should be in the park by 6pm. Are you jealous? Randy, Santha & the Poodles

jbeletti

Nathan and Byrd - we will miss you guys.

Randy - yes, I am jealous. We could push all 350 or so miles but we'll take an easier pace and see you on Wednesday.

Jim

TandC

Randy and Santha,
We are really looking forward to the rally. We will bring three-bean salad and pumpkin choclate chip muffins.
Santha - no four legged friends (yet).
We will arrive Thursday and leave on Monday. Is anyone else doing the same thing?
Terrell and Carol

Randy

Jim, Want to do some steak on Wednesday? I am also bringing plenty of firewood. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

jbeletti

Sounds good Randy. I am brining a few large pieces of wood from Mississippi. Probably in violation of many laws.

Jim

Randy

Terrell and Carol, It looks like it will be you and the Belliti's for Monday You will get to meet Jim & Nancy which you will enjoy. Can not wait meet the
two of you. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

OK guys and girls;
Latest info on dealer. There will be a tech on site Saturday all day to help with any squawks on you coaches. He will not have parts but can fix lots of things. I suggest you post pm me with list of things you would like done and we will try to schedule. Also dealer will have a cookout Saturday night. Dealer will have coaches on site for display. Looks like it's going to be another great time in the Heartland.

GETnBYE

Jim B, Are you sure that firewood didn't come from Alabama? Probably still against the law.
We might take up a collection for bail money tho.
Have a great rally.
Nita

Status
Not open for further replies.