EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETnBYE

I am so jealous! I wish I had been there and had a fun weekend and then be telling everyone just how fun it was. booooo

DougS

Doug S
Lonely at the rally. Still here, we were going to Orlando, but it looks like rain down there. Weather here is still great. I guess the only pot luck dinner will be at our rig tonight and we will be the only ones there.
Thanks Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all your work. We had a great time.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
What Nita said, but I had to work all weekend and with this darn flu stuff too. I am glad everyone had a good time. We are so ready to get out there!

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Had an awesome time, Thank you so much Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha! Wonderful company. Always enjoy meeting new faces and seeing old friends!
Dutchess enjoyed meeting all the new friends too!
Ready for Charleston Rally now!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Lonely at the rally. Still here, we were going to Orlando, but it looks like rain down there. Weather here is still great. I guess the only pot luck dinner will be at our rig tonight and we will be the only ones there.
Thanks Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all your work. We had a great time.

Here you go Doug, potluck memory lane.

IMAG0133.jpg

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Bonnie and I would like to thank eveyone for all the support at our GA/FL joint rally. What more could you ask for; a great potluck to start the eating events, baggie omlets for those who were early enough to score them, a great BBQ put on by Dick Gore Saturday night, and Homemade donuts to finish off Sunday morning. Those were low cal I promise. A special thanks to Larry for his message Sunday Morning. Congrats to Jan and Tony on their new rig. Beautiful weather FRI, SAT, SUN anyway, great friends, great venue, great time in the Heartland. Thanks Randy and Santha. When I get home I'll try to post pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.