EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Lance you have found a way to be a fun part of the rally from a far way to go. Just think of what you could have done in person.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, the SC/ NC Hilton Head rally is about to begin. Well over half of the HL group are her already.

A very special THANK YOU to Dale and Michelle and Terry and Renee for putting together a great venue a weekend that promises wonderful fellowship with our friends.

For all our friends that had to cancel for health issues or other reasons, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Plesde know that you will all be missed.

On a side note, tomorrow we are going to mak Dick's peppers. Looking foward to that!!

mjf55

Just a quick note that Patty and I made it about 7pm. Nice easy drive from Raleigh without any real traffic. We are looking forward to meeting everyone here.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, I guess you could say we unoffically kicked off our rally tonight with a pot luck dinner. A few couples gathered at Dale and Michelle's site with our food and of course lots of fun.As Larry said,to those of you who had to cancel for whatever the reason may be,we miss you and we are sorry that you can't be with us. Hopefully we will see you all again real soon. To those off you that will be arriving on Friday, drive safely and we will see you soon.

trdeal

Just a quick note that Patty and I made it about 7pm. Nice easy drive from Raleigh without any real traffic. We are looking forward to meeting everyone here.
Mark,Glad you had a safe trip down but sorry we missed you guys coming in. Renee and I will be around latter on today to say Hi. We are in site number 8.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Larry, Terry and Dale. Santha and I wish we could have been there but work does come first. Have fun and we will see you
at the next rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

brauch

Camping Wife
Lance, You sure found a way to 'get to the rally'. We all enjoyed the short film and miss you and Kem.
Hope to see you both soon.

lduguay

Lance, You sure found a way to 'get to the rally'. We all enjoyed the short film and miss you and Kem.
Hope to see you both soon.

Well, you know how SHY I am...........:rolleyes:

We really wish we could have been there for the FUN, in PERSON!!! We will NOT miss the October rally!!!!! Lord willing!!

Oh, ask Larry about his new "Larry on the beach" video

happy_face_new.jpg

Pannell

Here is a couple of pictures from todays outing. It was suppose to be a simple trip to the beach for some pictures and then to the grocery store for a couple of items. However, a quick trip with this gang is never simple and is always an adventure...lol! Enjoy the pictures and the story behind them...we sure did! There are two versions of what happened today. This is my version and I'm sticking with it Larry!!!:eek:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Pannell

Lance & Kem-

We miss you both and hated you weren't here to go on our beach trip adventure...but so glad you were able to share some love to Larry with your video!!! lol

- Teresa

trdeal

Great job Teresa and Thanks! Our adventure today was alot of fun. Good times! Great friends! Great memories! That is what these rallies are all about.

trdeal

Well,another HOC rally is almost in the books.We have had a beautiful day today with a great breakfast this morning provided by the HOC and a great dinner tonight provided by Dick Gore's rv.Dessert provided by HOC members.Thanks to everyone in attendance for choosing to drive the miles and spending the $$$$ to be here. You made this rally a success. A special thanks goes out to Larry and Samantha Bandstra and Dale and Michelle Heuer for all their hard work in putting this rally together.Everyone be safe driving home and we are looking forward to seeing you again real soon.

Last edited:

davebennington

Here is a parting shot of the group that attended the SC/NC rally. Great rally, good food and lots of really fine people. Thanks to the Chapter Leaders Larry and Sam, Terry and Renee as well as the Wagon Masters Dale and Michelle.

dave

Attachments

• DSC04962-1.jpg
    DSC04962-1.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 56

jbeletti

Wow - this looked like a great rally! I followed it here on the forum and over on Facebook from a number of member's pages.

Looked like a great CG too.

Seeing everyone in Dave's parting shot group picture really put a smile on my face. I remember planning the first rallies in 2006 and here we are 6 years later and going very strong.

I've met so many great people that I now count as my friends.

Thank you NC and SC chapter leaders and wagonmasters. And thank you Heartland Owners Club members. You're the best!!!

Jim

Last edited:

jbeletti

Here is a parting shot of the group that attended the SC/NC rally. Great rally, good food and lots of really fine people. Thanks to the Chapter Leaders Larry and Sam, Terry and Renee as well as the Wagon Masters Dale and Michelle.

dave

Awesome picture Dave. I hope you were on top of an RV or climbed a palm tree as crane rentals are not reimbursable :)

Pannell

Yes indeed, Thank you to all the Chapter Leaders, Hosts and all that made this Rally special. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives and allowing us to spend time with each other. Traveling mercies with each of you as you navigate back home or to your next stop. We look forward to our next trip with you. God Bless you all!!

If you would like you pictures included in the scrapbook please send them to me... teresapannell@ymail.com.

Until next time.....

Teresa

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
The SC NC rally is over . We wish everyone traveling to home or a new location safe travels.

Thank you to everyone who attended for making this a very special rally. Everyone participated in the Bluffton Self Help drive. What a blessing they said we were to them.

Thank you to Dick Gore RV for bringing 4 Big Horns, and providing dinner for the Heartland Owners Club. Thanks to both Janet ad David for their time and knowledge on the Big Horns.

Of course , thank you to Dale and Michelle and Terry and Renee for making this a wonderful rally.

We will see everyone in the fall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.