EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It is with GREAT sadness that Kem & I have to cancel our trip to HH.........sometimes those JOB's can be a real pain in the behind. :(

We will miss seeing EVERYONE, even Larry......Oh Larry, you can borrow my NC HOC tee shirt!!

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!!!!

Lance & Kem

trdeal

Oh, you KNOW there will be a "next time"!!

At least nuthin' will blow up next week!!
View attachment 18622
Lance, I think this is just a trick! I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see you sneak in and drop a rock on us!LOL Sorry you guys can't make it. We will miss you but we do understand how the job can get in the way of having a good time. We will see you soon.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Lance sorry that you will not make it to the rally. I do understand how the work thing does get in the way.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Like Lance and Kem, we too have to unfortunately cancel our attendance:(. Unlike Lance, it's not for WORK:p, but for a major lifestyle change. We just confirmed that Deb's mother is coming to live with us beginning next month. Debra is flying out to pick her up and we have tons of stuff to get ready for her arrival and not enough time to do it. We'll really miss everyone. This is sure to be a great rally.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Like Lance and Kem, we too have to unfortunately cancel our attendance:(. Unlike Lance, it's not for WORK:p, but for a major lifestyle change. We just confirmed that Deb's mother is coming to live with us beginning next month. Debra is flying out to pick her up and we have tons of stuff to get ready for her arrival and not enough time to do it. We'll really miss everyone. This is sure to be a great rally.

Gus, sounds like your plate is going to be pretty full for a while. Good luck on the new chapter in all your lives.

trdeal

Gus and Debra, Sorry to hear that you guys can't make it. Life is full of alot of twists and turns. We all have to make those tough decisions in life,but I believe you guys have made the right one.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The really good news is that she says she is looking forward to going camping with us. I sure hope so. (fingers crossed)

troybilt71

Woo Hoo, I have the dear wifeypoo talked in to leaving Wed evening. We are going to drive to Wally World in Orangeburg. That will make Thursday a much more relaxing day. Its getting close boys and girls, I am so ready for some relaxing!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Woo Hoo, I have the dear wifeypoo talked in to leaving Wed evening. We are going to drive to Wally World in Orangeburg. That will make Thursday a much more relaxing day. Its getting close boys and girls, I am so ready for some relaxing!!!!!!!!!

Ain't it great when a plan comes together??? There is a cg called New green Acres right at Exit 53 (95) in Walterboro in case wally world doesn't work out.

trdeal

Hey Troy! That is greatWe may be o the road Wednesday afternoon as well. Depends on how Monday and Tuesday go. I think we are going to try hwy 16 to I-77 since hwy 16 is now 4 lane for alot of the trip over to 77. You guys be careful and we will see you in a couple of days.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Larry I have the griddle seasoned and ready to practice on my egg cooking skills. If I have issues I will let you use your teaching skills to get me on track. The weather looks good. With the good weather it will be good to explore the intercostal on a boat tour.

funlabs

Unfortunately, Dick and I have to cancel out. We are moving my mom to an assisted living facility in about 3 weeks. We had to pull from GA, but we thought we could make this one. It just isn't happening for us. We'll miss seeing you guys. Hopefully we'll see the light of day by the VA rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.