EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Larry, I think Phil just called you a donkey!:eek::D

"I have no idea why it is called a "White elephant" or why the gifts are in a "big pile". (Ok, Lance, no comments here please :eek:)"

Now Larry, what makes you think I would comment on a comment like this????? Or would the "big pile" be from the "used" sewer hose in the "pile".....of course it would be wrapped........:cool:......maybe in TP.......after all I do have extra! :D

:rolleyes: Sigh:rolleyes:

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Poor Larry!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

It looks like we may have a start to some interesting ideas for the exchange.

trdeal

Wow, a whole day has gone by and Larry is STILL speechless!! This IS going to be a "SPECIAL" rally!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
Just hang on Lance. You know when he does come up with something it is going to be a good one!

SouthernNights

Wow, a whole day has gone by and Larry is STILL speechless!! This IS going to be a "SPECIAL" rally!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Sorry Lance, didn't mean to ignore you but I am still trying to understand your fascination and obsession with sewer hoses. images.jpg

lduguay

Sorry Lance, didn't mean to ignore you but I am still trying to understand your fascination and obsession with sewer hoses. View attachment 16995

LOL....."fascination & obsession"......naw, that only happens to folks who DON'T have enough sewer hose.......and this is an issue
that is no longer relevant for the Duguays :)

PS. I will never feel "ignored" by you :D

mntnman

Larry / Terry
I will be going by Hilton head on Friday and Saturday do you need for me to check on anything for the rally.

Dale

trdeal

Larry / Terry
I will be going by Hilton head on Friday and Saturday do you need for me to check on anything for the rally.

Dale
Not that I know of Dale. Thanks for asking.

SouthernNights

You could clean my site. :)

I think we are good Dale.

dick12444

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Dick and Debbie Hazel and the Labs will be arriving on Thursday. We also will be there before the back-in score cards are available. See you in April and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

mntnman

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Dick and Debbie glad to see that you will be joining us.

Dale

trdeal

Dick and Debbie, we are glad to hear that you have decided to join us in Hilton Head. Renee and I are looking forward to meeting you. We should have a great time.

SouthernNights

Dick and Debbie Hazel and the Labs will be arriving on Thursday. We also will be there before the back-in score cards are available. See you in April and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It will be great seeing y'all again. Thank you for joining us. The back in cards have been reserved for for Lance, the rest of us get a 100. ;)

lduguay

It will be great seeing y'all again. Thank you for joining us. The back in cards have been reserved for for Lance, the rest of us get a 100. ;)
Larry, I DO understand that with the tremendous improvement of my FPPS (Fiver Posterior Positioning Skills), that you might feel the need to "level the playing field" for all you "experienced, tenured, multi year RVers" who come early to get the "pull throughs"......well, this rally will certainly test the "Old timers" as the only available sites are FPP sites!! My question is.......what do I do for bonus points??? Can't wait to see everyone!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!Lance

Michele and I look forward to attending our first Southeastern Multi-Chapter rally with all of you in April. We purchased our 2011 BH 3670RL from Dick Gore's and can't say enough about Shirley, Manny and Etta's treatment of us or their outstanding service. We look forward to learning from more seasoned Heartland owners and making new friends.

George & Michele Lewis
Ft. Stewart, GA

Michele and I have booked our stay and will be arriving in the afternoon on the 20th (just two hours drive north from our home on Ft. Stewart, GA). If available, we would like a site on the ICW, but understand early arrivers may beat us to them:D We look forward to meeting everyone and a fun weekend.

George & Michele Lewis
Ft. Stewart, GA

trdeal

George and Michele, It is great to hear that you guys have decided to join us for our SC/NC rally. Renee and I are looking forward to meeting you. As you can see from reading the post in this thread we just like to have a good time. Great bunch of people! And if you need any extra sewer hose just ask Lance, (lduguay. He has plenty! We will see you soon.

SouthernNights

Michele and I look forward to attending our first Southeastern Multi-Chapter rally with all of you in April. We purchased our 2011 BH 3670RL from Dick Gore's and can't say enough about Shirley, Manny and Etta's treatment of us or their outstanding service. We look forward to learning from more seasoned Heartland owners and making new friends.

George & Michele Lewis
Ft. Stewart, GA

Thanks for joining us and am glad that Dick Gore's RV took good care of you guys.

SouthernNights

Larry, I DO understand that with the tremendous improvement of my FPPS (Fiver Posterior Positioning Skills), that you might feel the need to "level the playing field" for all you "experienced, tenured, multi year RVers" who come early to get the "pull throughs"......well, this rally will certainly test the "Old timers" as the only available sites are FPP sites!! My question is.......what do I do for bonus points??? Can't wait to see everyone!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!Lance

Just getting Kem to the rally safely will get you bonus points.. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.