EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

George, Michelle,
Glad to see that you will be part of this rally. The sites on the water way are very nice hope that you can get one. We have the same floor plan and very happy with it.
Dale & Michelle

bradforx

Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Brad and Lisa,
Michelle and I are planning on being at the resort for new years. We will have to look you up the next time we make it down. Stop by site 121 if you see are car or truck

Dale

We will be there until 12/31 on site 30, we will try to look you up.

mntnman

Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Brad, Lisa,
We will look you up next time we are down. Just not sure when that will be it looks like are plans are changing do to the bank for a closing on our house is having trouble. If all works out the way we hope we will be Hilton Head 12/30.
Dale

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Dale, Terry and myself hope everyone has had a good Christmas and New Years.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone this April in Hilton Head.

For those who are considering this rally and have not signed up yet, I would urge you to do this soon.

Hope to see you there!!!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

The fact is April will be here before we can turn around so get your reservation now.

Lazydaze

Eric, Hallie and Tater will be there. Just made the reservation. Looking forward to seeing all of our Heartland friends.

SouthernNights

Eric, Hallie and Tater will be there. Just made the reservation. Looking forward to seeing all of our Heartland friends.

WooHoo...It wouldnt be a rally with LazyDaze!!! Duchess is very excited to see Tater again!!

trdeal

Hey guys!That is great news! We are glad to hear that you have reserved and are looking forward to seeing you and all our other Heartland buddies.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader

Phil & Becky are now "officially" registered. At this point, we are scheduled to arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday, but if we can get additional time, we will extend it. I wish it was as easy as putting in for a weeks vacation. Larry, Terry and Dale, let me know what we can do as you get things together.
Phil
Maybe Riley can play with Tater this time!

trdeal

Phil & Becky are now "officially" registered. At this point, we are scheduled to arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday, but if we can get additional time, we will extend it. I wish it was as easy as putting in for a weeks vacation. Larry, Terry and Dale, let me know what we can do as you get things together.Phil
Maybe Riley can play with Tater this time!
That is great to hear Phil. Looking forward to seeing you and Becky there. Thanks also for the offer to help. We will let you know.

mntnman

It's great news. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

bradforx

Hi Dale and Michelle, sorry we missed you at HHHRV, we have moved North (but not very far) for a while. We will see you at the rally.

cjhicks

Larry, Just made resreservation's will arive on the 19th and staying until the 24th. Looking forward to seeing everyone and we will bring along some "Gifts" from the 1st White Elephant Game that Sam held at Willow Tree :rolleyes:

SouthernNights

Larry, Just made reservation's will arrive on the 19th and staying until the 24th. Looking forward to seeing everyone and we will bring along some "Gifts" from the 1st White Elephant Game that Sam held at Willow Tree :rolleyes:
\

hey Calvin and Judy,
So glad y'all could come. Wish we had spent more time together at Charleston- definitely at this one though.

As far as the gifts, can you find the pink flamingos??? ;);)

cjhicks

Sorry can't remember who had them last but I sure we can find some in one of the shops on the Island:rolleyes:
\

hey Calvin and Judy,
So glad y'all could come. Wish we had spent more time together at Charleston- definitely at this one though.

As far as the gifts, can you find the pink flamingos??? ;);)

mntnman

Hi Brad and Lisa, sorry we missed you, we sold our home is Chapin and moved over the holidays. (I don't recommend moving over Christmas). Looking forward to meeting you at the rally in April.

phix

I thought I had posted our plans to attend, but don't see our names on the list. So.....Ray and I have made reservations and will be attending our first rally ever! We have been to this resort before and loved it. Look forward to meeting y'all, you guys, you'ins, etc.

mntnman

Looking forward to seeing you guys there. We just came home today from there, apparently they are having their annual Wahoo fishing tournament the same weekend as the rally. They say it's a lot of fun to watch all the fisherman come in and have their fish weighed plus they have a big cookout on that Sunday.

A couple had just come in from a boat tour and they said they had seen a lot of dolphins and even a couple of bald eagles.

Dale and I ate at Robert Irvin's new restaurant called Nosh, it was very good, reasonable and casual! We'll be happy to recommend some of our favorites.

Just made our reservations for the Hilton Head Rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.