EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

brauch

Camping Wife
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

We will be there on the 18th.....just in time to score the back-ins !!!!

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

We have made our reservations should be there on the 20th. It is going to be a long summer.

dave & Julie

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Ed, Barbara / Dave, Julie,
Glad to see that you will be joining us for the rally.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

We have made our reservations should be there on the 20th. It is going to be a long summer.

dave & Julie

Ok Dave, when we were down there this weekend we asked about y'all cause I thought you had already made reservations but you weren't on the list. Glad y'all did!!!

See you there.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Reservations made today. Will arrive 4/18, staying until 4/23 (maybe longer??)
Ed may want to spend more time fishing !!!
Ed and Barbara, that is great! It is a beautiful campground. I am sure Ed will enjoy the fishing.Looking forward to seeing you there.

trdeal

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

We will be there on the 18th.....just in time to score the back-ins !!!!
We will be arriving on the 19th.Hope you run out of score cards before we get there.

SouthernNights

We will be arriving on the 19th.Hope you run out of score cards before we get there.

I cant wait till Lance gets here. 7' wide roads, tree limbs at 9' and every site has a 90 degree dog leg you have to back up through. Yup, cant wait for Lance.
Terry and Dale, aren't we lucky getting the only 50' wide pull thrus???

hey lance sarcastic smiley.jpg

trdeal

dave & Julie
Good news Dave and Julie. Looking forward to seeing you again.

trdeal

I cant wait till Lance gets here. 7' wide roads, tree limbs at 9' and every site has a 90 degree dog leg you have to back up through. Yup, cant wait for Lance.

hey lance View attachment 17562
You are right Larry. Being a chapter leader or a wagonmaster pays well.LOL! Do you think Lance would let us pick his sight out for him?

lduguay

hey lance View attachment 17562

I do understand that our "fearless" NC & SC Chapter Leaders would need to avoid any possible embarrassing situations when it comes to a display of their individual skill and prowess with their backing-up talents.......and of course I deferr to them in the need for a WIDE and LOOOONG PULL THROUGH site being the humble servant that I am. And my detail offer still stands.......that power sander is ready to put a shine on that new LM of the SC Chapter King. :rolleyes:

Oh, I still have PLENTY of sewer hose too!! :D

SouthernNights

Very funny. Actually Lance the place is very easy to get around in. There are mature trees with Spanish Moss (love that stuff) but everything is trimmed up. In fact most of the lots are manicured with waterfalls and gazebos etc. Kind of like a mini subdivision.

One of the sites has a vintage Airstream on it. I wish I had taken a picture but didn't think about it at the time.

trdeal

Very funny. Actually Lance the place is very easy to get around in. There are mature trees with Spanish Moss (love that stuff) but everything is trimmed up. In fact most of the lots are manicured with waterfalls and gazebos etc. Kind of like a mini subdivision.

One of the sites has a vintage Airstream on it. I wish I had taken a picture but didn't think about it at the time.
I took a picture of the Airstream Larry if you want it.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Larry, Samantha, Terry and Renee, I know that you are getting close to the 25 rig limit. Santha and I are hoping we to make it.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

trdeal

Larry, Samantha, Terry and Renee, I know that you are getting close to the 25 rig limit. Santha and I are hoping we to make it.
Randy, we hope you can make it also. Just go ahead and make the call. Hope to see you soon.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Well, I hate to tell you Larry, but Debra and I are signed up, so you will have to put up with us again. We plan on arriving on Thursday, Apr 19, and depart on Monday, Apr 23. I still need to come up with something big and heavy to install in the rig though.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

Wahoo!! Another pair of "rallyholic's" to share with! You know how misery loves company.:p

trdeal

Well, I hate to tell you Larry, but Debra and I are signed up, so you will have to put up with us again. We plan on arriving on Thursday, Apr 19, and depart on Monday, Apr 23. I still need to come up with something big and heavy to install in the rig though.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again it has been a while.Glad to hear you can join us.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Wahoo!! Another pair of "rallyholic's" to share with! You know how misery loves company.:p

Misery? :rolleyes: - hardly!

Looking forward to seeing you guys again it has been a while.Glad to hear you can join us.

Terry, it has been awhile. Mt Airy if I recall correctly. Be good to see you and Renee again.

SouthernNights

So glad you guys are coming. It is my turn this time and you know what they say about payback...

Call me when my trailer is waxed. :D

SouthernNights

Randy-I promise if you come "No More Pictures"...:D

fingers crossed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.