EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

So glad you guys are coming. It is my turn this time and you know what they say about payback...

Call me when my trailer is waxed. :D

Do you think there will still be phones when H..L freezes over?:p

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Gus, Debra, looking forward to seeing you in HHI.

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Larry & Terry

23 rigs signed up already it looks like you will hit the limit soon.

dave

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC & NC, Hilton Head Island SC - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Larry & Terry

dave

It is a beautiful area with a lot of old time SC coastal atmosphere. I hope everyone enjoys the area.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Larry & Terry

dave
Like Larry said,it is a very beautiful area. We should have a great time.

bryanb70

bryanb

is 25 the limit or will there more available. my wife and i would love to attend but not sure we can this far out.

SouthernNights

Hi bryanb70. Yes we are limited to 25. We have 2 spots left as of right now. As soon as you know you can join us I would urge you to make reservations.

Hope to you see you there.

CampHOG

Hello Larry & Samantha,

I just got off the phone with the campground... and Jim & I will be arriving on Thursday, April 19th. and leaving on Monday, the 23rd to head back home.
We are looking forward to the rally and starting off our summer with this fantastic trip.

Jim & Terry Ginn

SouthernNights

Hello Larry & Samantha,

I just got off the phone with the campground... and Jim & I will be arriving on Thursday, April 19th. and leaving on Monday, the 23rd to head back home.
We are looking forward to the rally and starting off our summer with this fantastic trip.

Jim & Terry Ginn

Hi Jim and Terry,

Thank you for joining us,. This campground is a great way for you to start off your camping season.

One thing I have learned from going down there a few weeks ago, dolphins can be seen right from the dock looking over the sound.

See you there.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

Welcome Jim and Terry!!

Okay guys just one spot left...it's going to be a good rally so don't be left out.

trdeal

Hi Jim and Terry, It is great that you have decided to join us at HH. We should have a great time!

trdeal

Ok everyone! Who is it going to be. Who is going to be the lucky couple to get the last spot?

SouthernNights

Thank you everyone for signing up for the Hilton Head rally. I have spoken with the campground yesterday and it appears that we have a few people signed up that I was not aware of.
At this point we have reached 25 rigs and registration is closed.

If anyone would like to make reservations, we will be keeping a list in case there are any cancellations. Please PM myself, Dale Heuer (mntnman) or Terry Deal (trdeal) if you do have interest.

See everyone there!!!

SouthernNights

We do have an opening in our rally. If anyone has interest in coming to Hilton Head, now would be a good time to make your reservations. :)

SouthernNights

I would like to remind everyone who is attending the Hilton Head rally that we will be supporting the Bluffton Self Help organization.

This is a short term help for those needing a little help getting back on their feet.

Please read the first post for items that they need donated or you can go to this
link to see how you can help.

Thank you for everyone's support.

phix

Do we know what our special rate is if we fill all 25 spots?

mjf55

Hi, just wondering if the blank slot on the first post for # 12 means there is an open spot. If so, my wife and I would like to join. It will be our first. Let me know... Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.