EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: CO, Aurora - 5/15/2015 to 5/17/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Do you know the dates of the September Rally in the Denver area yet? Trying to figure out if we can work it in with our trip from TX to visit the new grand baby.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you guys can make it!

The Colorado HOC is a fun bunch, to be sure!

Can't wait for the camping season to begin . . .

Tonight . . . our trailer is all covered in snow. :(:p:eek:

JohnD

Denver area camp-out - should be fun. I spent quite a bit of time there in a past career. Loved visiting the area.

Well . . . you know . . . there are probably still a couple of sites available . . .

Just sayin'! :cool:

JohnD

Cathy wants to know if there are any potlucks or other festivities that we need to prepare for at Cherry Creek?

JohnD

Just making sure: trailer-less wannabes can stop by

Yes, you can!

I stopped by last year on my way home from work for the Saturday night campfire, even though we didn't camp there for the weekend.

JohnD

Traffic was bad on my way home from work tonight, so I made a detour and drove through the campground at Cherry Creek and checked out our spot (#39) . . . and it looks awesome!

Can't wait . . . only three weeks away!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
There is an added activity to the event...Bill Haynes is organizing a golf outing. All info is posted in the body of the event announcement.

JohnD

There is an added activity to the event...Bill Haynes is organizing a golf outing. All info is posted in the body of the event announcement.

Put-Put Golf???????? :eek:

Because that is the only golf I'm halfwayz good at . . . :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Last edited:

JohnD

Traffic was bad on my way home from work tonight, so I made a detour and drove through the campground at Cherry Creek and checked out our spot (#39) . . . and it looks awesome!

Can't wait . . . only three weeks away!

Oh . . . now only TWO WEEKS away!

gwalter

Good to see that Mary & Phil will be back in CO. Anxious to hear how their travels have gone since last fall. Looking forward to seeing everyone and get to camping again.

StarryNight

Wow...we have had some crazy weather here in Colorado the past couple of weeks! I'm thinking we are really ready for this camp out!
So far it looks like we'll be having some good weather (it's all relative!). There is plenty of snow left in my yard from the storm but with the temps reaching 70 by mid-week it will be a memory by this weekend:cool:
Don't forget the sunscreen while you're packing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.