travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I think you forgot something. Perhaps a trailer. :cool:

Oh there's room....
Just joshing
3af2f09b497132c50eea964b0dba8fa8.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Finally got the ElkRidge dewinterized and everything loaded. Truck is washed and waxed. All is good.

What ever I forgot, I'll buy there. That's why they make Wal-Mart's.

Bones

I'm sad to say that I will not be attending this camping trip. One little one is throwing up and one big lady is throwing up. I need to stay home to take care of sick ones. Sorry to have missed everyone. The camper was ready to go and the truck almost hooked up.
0414161105.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Oh man. That's way bad. Hope it's a short lived "bug"!
See you next time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
925d63819701aea57e6917244656ac17.jpg

JWalker

Well everyone, seems like there's been a mixup with the pavilion. Even with Ginger confirming it three days ago, It seems the particular pavilion we were going to use is being used for storage and is not available. So, thank goodness for beautiful weather and a great group of people, we are going to have a potluck at our site, 205, and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

See everyone here!!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Well everyone, seems like there's been a mixup with the pavilion. Even with Ginger confirming it three days ago, It seems the particular pavilion we were going to use is being used for storage and is not available. So, thank goodness for beautiful weather and a great group of people, we are going to have a potluck at our site, 205, and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

See everyone here!!

We Bend with the breeze! I am sure there will not be a shortage of tables! But I have my two 6 footers loaded so if we need them just holler! I'll be leaving about 11am and google says it's a 6.5 hour drive so that would put me in Camp at 8pm right... ( Google is never right! )

See you tonight before dark I hope.

Kevin

JWalker

We Bend with the breeze! I am sure there will not be a shortage of tables! But I have my two 6 footers loaded so if we need them just holler! I'll be leaving about 11am and google says it's a 6.5 hour drive so that would put me in Camp at 8pm right... ( Google is never right! )

See you tonight before dark I hope.

Kevin

See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.