EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

Re: new at this..

Hi everyone we made it home with no issues we had a great time seeing everybody again and can't wait untill the next one. Sorry I didn't get to say good bye to everyone. I want to thank all of you for thinking of me on my birthday and the cake and I still have my Heartland hat on I'll probably wear it to bed. Most of all thanks for the friendship Fran and I had a great time as always. Stay warm over the winter and we'll see ya on the road. " Thanks Again "

Glenn and Fran
HOC # 1536
2011 Big horn 3185
2006 Ford F-350 CC Deisel

supernan1414

We also had no issues on the trip home. The colors are almost prime here in NY. We have the 5er unloaded for the winter, Bill will winterize next day or so. We had our first frost while we were in Pa. This was our first Heartland event, we met great people and look forward to another get together. I will admit I don't have the names on everyone, but probably have over half in the brain bank. I believe Cherokee, NC will be the next. Everyone have a healthy winter and like everyone else looking forward to spring and un-winterizing.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Barbara and Bill, it was good to have you as well!!

Duane and Deb...well that cheap wine works wonders for Debbie B's stargazing capabilities. Don't know what Beth's excuse was but she was also seeing stars we had no idea existed. And Greg caught a couple of satellites (again, that no one else could see). I was happy just to see the Gap's choppers!

Missed all of you who had to cancel out. But Duane in your spot Ookie put Betty and Bob and it was wonderful to have them so close!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey, Hey, Hey.... Pine Barrens Jersey Devil Red.... Nothing but the best from the Jersey Pines for my Star Gazing Buddies! Not to mention, we DID have a little cheese with that wine! Barbara & Bill are cool and we hope we get to rally with them again soon.

Cheryl, they were not individual stars we were seeing - They were entire galaxy's never before seen by the untrained eye! They will not be seen again until our next happy hour!

truknutt

Committed Member
Well we pulled out at about 1230. I tried to be the last to leave but Eric & Dorothy didn't have Miss Nona breathing down their neck whispering those sweet nothings in the ear, "Quit gabbin' and get packin"! I guess it was only fair that the newest Big Country get to be the last to leave since it was the last to get there!!!

We got home around 2 o'clock and am I beat from that looong drive!! We had a great time meeting new owners and of course sharing "stories" with longtime friends.

Until we meet again, friends.....

Dave & Nona

Clymer

Wow !! What a great time we had and the weather was prime !!!Only wished Duane & Debbie , Mark & Lucia and Cathy & Lee could have made it !! We headed up rt81 with our sundance break the wind for Don & Betty's Bighorn !! We had a great day of travel with no delays. Looking forward to see you all next year !!

What did you feed it some of that chili I heard about to get it to "break wind" all the way up 81??????

porthole

Retired
Hi Barbara and Bill, it was good to have you as well!!

Duane and Deb...well that cheap wine works wonders for Debbie B's stargazing capabilities. Don't know what Beth's excuse was but she was also seeing stars we had no idea existed. And Greg caught a couple of satellites (again, that no one else could see). I was happy just to see the Gap's choppers!

Missed all of you who had to cancel out. But Duane in your spot Ookie put Betty and Bob and it was wonderful to have them so close!!

When Deb booked the trip she had not looked at the calendar - I worked Sunday and Monday.

mrmagoo

haha Kathy...I saw that too.... I wonder how Don and Betty survived that trip behind the Sundance!?

HUM... and Greg kept telling me it was Diesel we were smelling from a truck in front of him... LOL

We had a GREAT time... so glad we made it, and looking forward to doing it all again next spring. We truly enjoy the heartland family... Thanks to everyone for the GREAT time!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
HUM... and Greg kept telling me it was Diesel we were smelling from a truck in front of him... LOL

We had a GREAT time... so glad we made it, and looking forward to doing it all again next spring. We truly enjoy the heartland family... Thanks to everyone for the GREAT time!

It was the CAT on Greg's gasser. Diesel's always smell real good!

truknutt

Committed Member
The folks in A09? Don't want to blame the wrong couple for our misfortunes!!! Do you think he'd give us the direct number to his beer delivery service so we could cut out the middleman?? Welcome to the fold Bob & Betty!

Status
Not open for further replies.