EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: SC, Longs - 11/17/2012 to 11/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I want to thank everyone for your side dishes during yesterday's feast. It was a great meal, with great friends! We are so glad that our Sarge was in charge and the decorations were perfect! Thanks to Woody (Calvin) and Suchan (John P) for frying the turkey's. Thanks to Hopper (Mike Walker) for baking the Ham! Thanks to everyone who participated in the tent city set up. I never shrink wrapped a EZ Up before! Thanks also to Ann Walker for the personalized aprons for the Kitchen Crew! "Chop Chop"!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    587.8 KB · Views: 62

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
All the way to Myrtle Beach to have lunch at Jersey Mike's. Go figure!

We did make a stop to have the family portrait done before lunch.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 56

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Waking up in Virginia and will make the final part of this trip today! We had a great dinner and enjoyed hanging out with our friends for one last night. Today back to the real world!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes, a great week with friends or should I say family, Heartland Family. Now its time to head home put away our bighorns, clean our grills one last time and put that funny pink juice in our lines and then put the bighorns down for a winter hibernation. My sides hurt from laughing, my eyes are dry from tears, my stomach full of food and my mind full of good olde memoies. Love you guys and this is what we, Col and I live for. Your all the best. Roll on safely.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The parting of our ways! Almost home.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353870938238.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353870938238.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 27

cjhicks

Glad that everyone had a great time on our " Heartland Family Thanksgiving and Judy's Birthday Campout" We had a blast !!! We are stoping at our Kids house for a visit then heading for the Eastern Shore in the morning. Looking forward to New Years !!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Home safe, Bighorn is emptied and winterized. I didn't want to do it but the temps are going into the upper 20's and low 30's at night so the season is officially over for us!

Thanks for everything!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound had a great time with our Heartlad family sad to see the season end.

gschaaf

We made it home safe and sound winterized the trailer and are already missing all our heartland family. Fran and I had a great time with a lot of laughs and filled our stomach with good food with good people. Hope everybody has a great holiday and a happy new year. See ya on the road!!!! at exit #89 that's for you Mare

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
See ya on the road!!!! at exit #89 that's for you Mare
Hey Glen what state is that in LOL! We had a great time as well. I think your bad luck with power rubbed off on us. We got to the site at Yogi Bear and hooked up and had no power. Personnel was not as helpful as Willow Tree we had to move off to a site across the street but turned out to be better. Have a great holiday season and can't wait to see you guys again.

porthole

Retired
I think your bad luck with power rubbed off on us. We got to the site at Yogi Bear and hooked up and had no power. Personnel was not as helpful as Willow Tree we had to move off to a site across the street but turned out to be better. Have a great holiday season and can't wait to see you guys again.

Whats with all the bad luck and power problems?

You'all are bad luck - bad mojo - gremlin facilitators!

Went in the Cyclone yesterday and guess what - no 120.........
The transfer shift clunks when pluggged in and it clunkd again when the genny warms up - guess it is my turn to pull the basement wall off - again!.

gschaaf

For the people who were with me down at willow tree when I didn't get no tv reception just want to let ya know the tv works fine with the antenna. I finished cleaning the trailer today and tried the tv and it worked fine. I had some kind of a curse on me in SC. Oh Duane sorry to here about your electrical problems but it wasn't me who put the curse on ya. See ya soon have a good holiday.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Glad to hear it works that's a relief. Now u need the microwave to work and u would be all set

jnbhobe

Trade it in Glen its time for a new one. Have a good winter

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

gschaaf

Thanks Jon I heard ya had some snow up there. If you would keep it there. I would appreciate it As far as the trailer I guess everything starts to go right after you pay it off. Tell Patty hello and have a nice holiday and happy new year. I'll see ya in goshen if not sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.