EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Casa Grande - 12/12/2015 to 12/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTPockets

Tomorrow - Dec 12... Looking forward to seeing everyone in Casa Grande. If there are any that didn't reply here, come anyway! There will be plenty of room for you..

Ann&Ted

Ann and I are looking forward to being there. We are currently setting at the Casa Grande RV Resort. We took a recon trip into old town yesterday to locate the restaurant. All well. See y'all around 11:30.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
suppose to snow tonight...but i will fight the snow, rain, heavy winds as Dakota can't wait! Cheyenne is a little PO that she has to stay in the truck..

Ron-Cookie

Hey Garry you are just like our Postman in North Dakota.... Come rain, snow, wind, etc you are still ready to come.... See you there!

MTPockets

We all had a nice time time at the Meet'n'greet! It was really great seeing everyone again! See you all at the Tucson rally. Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 19

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Great Meet n Greet and a good time was had by all. Terry & June, thanks for putting it together, great job!
My trip was full circle, left in snow, went through rain and heavy winds and ended up with beautiful sunny skies in Casa Grande...
Wouldn't you know it on the way back just the reverse, clear skies, rain, snow back to rain....no wind...
We got 1.4 inches of rain for the day....See everyone in Feb....Tucson Rodeo Rally....

Status
Not open for further replies.