EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: FL, Ocala - 02/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby A

Just wanted to say thanks to Wes and Katrina for putting on this luncheon, Lisa and I had a real nice time and a great meal and it was nice to meet fellow Heartland owners. Thanks again.
Bobby & Lisa Altizer

jbeletti

Hey Jim,

Hope all is well in TX. We all wished you could have been here too, but you can't be in two places at once. You will be given plenty of notice for another event, especially if it happens to be a cruise!

Heartland Owners Cruise - I like the sound of that!

Just wanted to say thanks to Wes and Katrina for putting on this luncheon, Lisa and I had a real nice time and a great meal and it was nice to meet fellow Heartland owners. Thanks again.
Bobby & Lisa Altizer

Bobby,
Thanks for your support today, we sure hope to get together with you and Lisa next month before you head back north.

Wes

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Jim,

Hope all is well in TX. We all wished you could have been here too, but you can't be in two places at once. You will be given plenty of notice for another event, especially if it happens to be a cruise!

We'll come from Virginia for that!

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Wes & Katrina - let me offer thanks for the five of us from Lakeland Tiki Village for a great time and a wonderful lunch. No one went out for dinner that evening. Hope we can make the next event that you have.
Steve Claywell
Austin & Priscilla McCallister
Chuck & Saundra Batcke

Bobby A

Bobby,
Thanks for your support today, we sure hope to get together with you and Lisa next month before you head back north.

Wes

10-4 Wes, we look forward to it, we too did not have to eat dinner that night, we were STUFFED !!!! Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.