EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Mission - 2/9/2011 to 2/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Three more couples to add to our potluck at Retama Village...let's welcome Jerry and Eleanor Smith, Rich and Julie Rogers and Reg and Nancy Hromek....this is getting huge!!!

kakampers

Just added Wayne and Mary Ellen Kieb and Dale and Donna Short to the list of attendees...can't wait to meet all these new friends!!

Please add Dave & lee Tressell on your attendance list. I will talk to another member tomorrow here in our park. Dick & Jane Russell. They do not have a computer and I will advise later on their attendance.

kakampers

Rick and Deb...you've been added...we're now up to 46 attendees...this is gonna be a fun time..:D

Happy Campers

Kathy, put us down for this great event.
I gave a flier to another couple that has just started fulltiming in their Bighorn.

John @ Pat

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We are new to this HOC and we are wintering in Texas and was wondering where this meet and greet is at, I am having a terrible time on this site, trying to find stuff.... and information on where events are and dates.. Any help would be appreciated

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Herbiesrig, where in Texas are you?
There is some info on the Portal page.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

We are new to this HOC and we are wintering in Texas and was wondering where this meet and greet is at, I am having a terrible time on this site, trying to find stuff.... and information on where events are and dates.. Any help would be appreciated

Hi Herbiesrig,

This is the Portal Page or first page you should see. This page is full of links. All the rally info on the right side is clickable. Each listing will take you to more information about the rally or to the rally page. Also all the supplier links are listed. Each of the pictures of the different Heartland brands is clickable and will take you to the area of the forum for that brand. This forum is really a clicker....point and click and you will go there.

Hope this helps.

Jim M

kakampers

Just added Frank and Sue Bindas to the list...can't wait to meet all the new Heartland owners...:D

kakampers

Hit some more parks yesterday, distributing flyers, and just heard from Larry and Betty Miller...they're coming and are added to the list!!:D

kakampers

Just heard from Eric and Janet Jones, they will be joining us for the pot-luck...that makes a total of 52...:cool:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I went around to a few parks yesterday and found a few people that didn't know about the open house or the potluck dinner. Larry and Rita Thompson, Bill and Cheryl Thompson, Marvin and Carla Pruter, Dick and Marcia Kalmes, Dale and Cindy Sanford, Ray and Judy Seaton and Dave and Char Zimmrman all said they will be there.​

kakampers

WOW!! Thanks Jay...they've all been added to the list which is now up to 66!!:D

Gonna be alot of great people, food and fun...can't wait!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.