EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Golf: Friday Sept 21 at Castle Oaks Golf Club, contact Dan Sullivan at dansully53@yahoo.com

This will be considered a Tournament by the Golf Club, because we should have approximately 20 + golfers. We will be doing a Best Ball Scramble and there will be a few prizes.
Golf Fees are $57.00 per player with a cart and practice balls. First Tee Times will start around 9:30 am and then every 8 to 10 minutes.

For signups email Dan Sullivan: dansully53@yahoo.com

Possum51

Kelly and Rod it is with MUCH regret that Pat and I will not be attending your rally this year. It breaks our heart because we enjoy your rallies sooo much. Hopefully, we can attend another one one day. 😥

Elaine

RenoJim

Kelly and Rod it is with MUCH regret that Pat and I will not be attending your rally this year. It breaks our heart because we enjoy your rallies sooo much. Hopefully, we can attend another one one day. 😥

Elaine

So sorry you won’t be with us, but at least we’ll see you at Pueblo.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Golf: Friday Sept 21 at Castle Oaks Golf Club, contact Dan Sullivan at dansully53@yahoo.com

This will be considered a Tournament by the Golf Club, because we should have approximately 20 + golfers. We will be doing a Best Ball Scramble and there will be a few prizes.
Golf Fees are $57.00 per player with a cart and practice balls. First Tee Times will start around 9:30 am and then every 8 to 10 minutes.

For signups email Dan Sullivan: dansully53@yahoo.com

Thanks for setting this up Dan!!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Kelly and Rod it is with MUCH regret that Pat and I will not be attending your rally this year. It breaks our heart because we enjoy your rallies sooo much. Hopefully, we can attend another one one day.

Elaine

Pat and Elaine,

That is sad news to hear for sure! We will miss you guys! It won't seem like a Pacific Region Rally without the longhorns!!

Rod

Last edited:

paulh

Rod - Would you please move up our arrival date to the 18th still leaving on the 26th. Looking forward to finally staying at this park. Thanks.

Yes, we did. We have updated our spreadsheet, but have not updated the rally thread's first post yet. We don't update it with every change of peoples updates or we would be changing the first thread several times each week. I will get it done here in just a moment. Sorry for the delay.

Rod
Rod. Lynn and I qualified for the World Cook-off in St Louis, MO and won't be around during the rally. Please remove us from the waiting list. Thanks Rod.

For20hunter

Rod. Lynn and I qualified for the World Cook-off in St Louis, MO and won't be around during the rally. Please remove us from the waiting list. Thanks Rod.

Glad you guys qualified, but sorry you won't make the rally! Safe travels and see you two down the road.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod - Would you please move up our arrival date to the 18th still leaving on the 26th. Looking forward to finally staying at this park. Thanks.

Copy that Paul!

Rod

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly, Teri and I are really looking forward to this event. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are putting into this.
This will definitely be the Premier Regional Rally of the year. Trace

For20hunter

Rod and Kelly, Teri and I are really looking forward to this event. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are putting into this.
This will definitely be the Premier Regional Rally of the year. Trace

We look forward to seeing you both again too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wino2

Rod, and Kelly,

my my shirt size is XXL.
Thank you!

Looking forward to a rally with grass. My puppies are tired of pebbles. ��

Rod & Kelly,
Don't remember if we gave you our shirt sizes, Medium for Carla and large for me. Also when and where should we send our money?
Looking forward to September.

For20hunter

Rod & Kelly,
Don't remember if we gave you our shirt sizes, Medium for Carla and large for me. Also when and where should we send our money?
Looking forward to September.

Thank you Steve, we’ll get the thread updated soon.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry Rod I don't check the Forum often. I apologize for not getting with you earlier, but we would like two large t-shirts please. Thank you, Trace

For20hunter

Sorry Rod I don't check the Forum often. I apologize for not getting with you earlier, but we would like two large t-shirts please. Thank you, Trace

Got it Trace, Thank You. We are traveling currently and will get it updated soon.

For20hunter

Hello All!

It’s TIME! Time to send your funds to hold your site for the 2018 Pacific Region Rally in Jackson, California at the Beautiful Jackson Rancheria!

Please mail your payment either Check or Cashiers Check to:

Rod or Kelly Ditrich
1546 Reservation Rd SE #140
Olympia, WA 98513

Payment is due by August 1st, 2018 or your site will be filled with the next on the wait list (unless prior arrangements have been made). Check the forum to confirm whether your dates are correct along with the other pertinent information, if any corrections need to be made please PM on the forum or email Rod at For20hunter@gmail.com ASAP! Site rental is $35 per night plus a $25 per person rally fee. We have gone over the spread sheet several times over the past few months calculating the amounts owed. With all the changes people have requested, one or two may have slipped by us by mistake so, please double check our math and let us know if there is a mistake you find for your reservation fees.

ALSO OF NOTE: The first $150 of your fee will be non refundable for a couple, solo attendees will forfeit $125. This is due to prior expenses that have been paid and also because of the parks cancellation policy of 1 night non refundable fee. If a cancellation is made less than 7 days out, your entire fee is non refundable unless we can fill your site from those on the waitlist.

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPCOMING EMAILS. In the next few weeks there will be a few emails coming out about activities and volunteer opportunities. We cannot do this ourselves and as always rely on help from all of you to make these rallies so successful. Check your spam folders for any emails from Kelly at Oly911@gmail.com or Rod at For20hunter@gmail.com and PLEASE add them to your address book, we would hate for you to miss any important rally information.

For20hunter

DON'T FORGET to reserve your spot at the Sherlock Murder Mystery luncheon during the Region Rally in Jackson, it's shaping up to be a fun event! Check out the attached flyer and call Mrs. Hudson at the number listed to reserve your spot. You can participate at whichever level you are comfortable with or just be an observer, spots are limited and filling up fast!

Without a Clue Heartland RV Group    9.20.18.jpg

For20hunter

We've only got 17 people left on the waiting list and have two current openings. That is down to 15 total people on the waiting list. If you know of anyone that is interested in attending, please reach out to them and have them get their name on the waiting list.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.