EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja

Julie and I are available to help in any way we can. Thank you for all the work you do that makes these rallies such a success! Can't wait for this one! Sonja

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Julie and I are available to help in any way we can. Thank you for all the work you do that makes these rallies such a success! Can't wait for this one! Sonja

Thank you Sonja! I am sure we will take you up on that. Kelly is creating the volunteer sign up lists now. We can't wait to see you and Julie!!

Rod

For20hunter

We have blown through our wait list and have only 5 couples left on it. If you know of anyone who is interested in attending but did not think that they could get in, please let them know about the rally and have them contact Kelly and/or I soon.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

ATTENTION GOLFERS:

If you are interested in golfing and have not contacted Dan Sullivan, please do so immediately! He has set up a tournament including prizes for all golfers. Dan's contact information is in the first post of this thread.

Rod

Last edited:

RenoJim

Rod & Kelly,

Please sign us up for the Tuesday 9/26 Wine Tasting.

Thanks, can’t wait to get there 👍👍

Hi Kelly,

Could you please add Dan and I to the Black Chasm tour and the Indian Grinding Rock State Park tour.

Thanks and we'll see you next month.

Linda Evans

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Kelly, please add me to Black Chasm and to Indian Grinding Rock park tours. Mark is not joining me for these.
Thanks,
Kristy

lemmelhouse

Kelly, Can you sign Sylvaine & I up for the wine tasting on Thursday Sept. 20th for the 1:30 or 3:00 which ever is still available.

For20hunter

Kelly, Sign me up for the Black Chasm tour on Sept. 22 @ 1PM, (just one please).
Thank you, Carl.

Thank You Carl, I have you and Sylvaine down for the 1:30 Helwig and You going solo to Black Chasm. Looking forward to seeing you both in Jackson very soon!

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
We are less than one month away from the regional rally. Who’s getting excited? We are!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

Anyone interested in playing some pickleball in Jackson? The local group in town is just getting started. They are currently playing at the high school but may have a different venue in September. I am thinking Wednesday morning. Please post up or PM me if interested.
PJ

For20hunter

We have completely extinguished the waiting list so if anyone knows of anyone that might want to attend, please reach out to them and have them contact us ASAP.

Rod and Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in playing some pickleball in Jackson? The local group in town is just getting started. They are currently playing at the high school but may have a different venue in September. I am thinking Wednesday morning. Please post up or PM me if interested.
PJ

That sounds like a good time! I know Kelly and I will be too busy to partake preparing for the rally, but I hope others will have a great time doing it!

Rod

Gaffer

PJ
Friday or Saturday may be possible as well.

meagle

PJ

I would love to play Pickleball during the rally. I like to play singles or doubles and will make time to play on any or all days during the rally. I'm playing in a tournament in Salem right before our trip to the rally.

Morris Eagleman

Status
Not open for further replies.