EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_S

Never played the game, but would be interested in trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenglish

Rod & Kelly, does anyone know if the individual who installs disk breaks on you rig will be at Jackson? If yes, we want to sign up.
Tom

Gaffer

Including PM's, the interest in Pickleball is up to 8 players already! As we get closer I will have more information on time and days the local group will be set up to play as they are using portable nets. Anyone with a portable net is encouraged to bring it as that may allow us more opportunities to play.

rschroe8

Hello Kelly,

Please add Bob and Maggie Schroeder to the following tours:

Black Chasm Tour, Volcano
Indian Grinding Rock State Park Tour, Sutter Creek

Looking forward to the Jackson Rally. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort with this rally.

tenglish

Kelly,
Please add Tom & Marla English to the following tours:

On our last trip to Tri Cities (temp was 112 and 109) our Dometic 1350 refrig died. Ordered a new Amish cooling unit (much improved over Dometic design) and will attempt to install myself and have it up and running before the trip to Jackson. Keep your fingers crossed.
Tom

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello Kelly,

Please add Bob and Maggie Schroeder to the following tours:

Looking forward to the Jackson Rally. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort with this rally.

Hey Bob,

We have you added to Black Chasm and Indian Grinding rock.... not sure what you mean by 'sutter creek'??

Thanks,

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Kelly,
Please add Tom & Marla English to the following tours:

On our last trip to Tri Cities (temp was 112 and 109) our Dometic 1350 refrig died. Ordered a new Amish cooling unit (much improved over Dometic design) and will attempt to install myself and have it up and running before the trip to Jackson. Keep your fingers crossed.
Tom

Hey Tom & Marla,

We have you both down for Black Chasm and Indian Grinding Rock.... I'm sure if you need help with your new fridge you MAY.....be able to find a few people to help you with it in Jackson 😉

See you soon!

Kelly

rschroe8

Hello Kelly,

I added Sutter Creek thinking that the Indian Grinding Rock State Park was in Sutter Creek, as listed on the daily activity schedule. I looked up the address of the State Park and understand that it is located in Pine Grove, CA. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks for all of your efforts. You and Rod are greatly appreciated.

See you at the rally!

Bob

For20hunter

Hey everyone, just a reminder that we have gone through our waiting list so if anybody has anyone that owns a Heartland product that would like to come to this rally please have them contact Kelly or I ASAP.

Last edited:

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Re: GOLF AT EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Hello Golfers, We have 29 players signed up as of this posting. Please check to make sure you’re on the list. Any changes please call me, text me at 408-314-5343 or email me at dansully53@yahoo.com

Golf Tournament at Castle Oaks in Ione, Calif. On Friday Sept 21, 2018

Since the golf course views this a tournament play, all fees need to be paid in Advance.

I decided to secure the spots with my personal credit card. You will need to pay me in cash/check at the rally. We are arriving on Sept 16. Cancellation date is Sept 12…. There will be no refunds after that.

Fees: $57.00 per player and includes, a bucket of range balls, and cart fee.We will play this as a Best Ball Tournament.

Prizes: Closest to the Hole, will be on 2 of the short Par 3 holes.

Tee Times: Start at 9:30

I will have a flyer for you to pick up at the our site, which will list the teams, golf course directions and information.
Here is a list of the Players that have signed up as of this posting:

Dan Sullivan, Laura Winter, Jim Winter
Kari Trask, Jerry Trask, Larry Jewett
Margie Jewett, Doug Anderson, Sonja Nisson
Bob Contreras, Mike Bromley, Fred Dickey
Bill Memmer, Candy Hardt , Paul Hardt
Tom Chinn, Dan Siebert , Dan Evans
Linda Evans, Harry Blatter, Teri Blatter
Linda Ott Wilson , Tony Wilson, Lloyd Linton
Libby Linton, Pam Wall, Lydell Wall
Paul Larson, Deb Larson

Dan Sullivan
408-314-5343, Text or call or leave message
dansully53@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Gaffer

Piclkeball update: Due to scheduling conflicts the local group has only one time slot available for us to play. That will be Thursday the 20th at 5:00.
I would like to get a head count as to how many of you would like to play. Please post up on this thread.
PJ

meagle

Count me in. I would love to play. Are there courts available where we can play without the local group? If there are courts available there might be enough of us to have a few matches. I would be willing to drive to other cities if they have dedicated pickleball courts open to the public if others want to play.

Gaffer

There is no other close by play. They have taped lines on tennis courts and bring their own nets.

BusManRG

Do you know if torque lift is considering a discount offer to rally members as they did a year or so ago?

Sandy

For20hunter

Torklift is ONCE AGAIN very generously supporting our Pacific Region Rally by offering TWO GlowStep Revolution RV steps for our banquet raffle. In addition to those they are also offering another set along with one free accessory by participating in the #HeartlandforTorklift Facebook competition.
See attached flyer.
Rules:
1- Attend the Pacific Region Rally in Jackson, Ca
2- Post a photo of your RV on Torklift’s Facebook page (Facebook.com/TorkliftUSA)
3- Add the phrase “My #HeartlandforTorklift needs a GlowStepRevolution” (bonus points for creativity and humor!!)

Here is the link to their Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TorkliftUSA/

Winner picked by Rally Director.

fb9808fd3410260b3c2c114cc96ff1d1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gaffer

Okay here is the last word on Pickleball: If we want to play in Jackson, we will need to bring our own nets. One tennis court is taped already and we can tape the other side if we have two nets. We must remove our tape on the second court when we are done. The next closest place to play is 30 miles away at Laguna Del Sol clothing optional resort or 50 miles away M-F 9:00 to 12:00 at the Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation. Drop in play there is $6.00. Anyone still interested? Bring your portable net if you have one.
PJ

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Okay here is the last word on Pickleball: If we want to play in Jackson, we will need to bring our own nets. One tennis court is taped already and we can tape the other side if we have two nets. We must remove our tape on the second court when we are done. The next closest place to play is 30 miles away at Laguna Del Sol clothing optional resort or 50 miles away M-F 9:00 to 12:00 at the Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation. Drop in play there is $6.00. Anyone still interested? Bring your portable net if you have one.
PJ

Doris and I will bring our net and extra paddles and balls. We will also bring tape. Since we will have every site in the park, we might be able to set up a temporary court there. Playing in Jackson seems like a fine option, though. Not sure how much we'd like to bounce around at a nudist resort. We have no interest in a 50 mile drive, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.