EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjr6150

Garry

JoyRider Suspension & RV Ride Control
Sent an email to Sonny last week requesting information on pricing. As of today haven’t received a reply. I will attempt a phone call tomorrow.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Randy....I will give him a call tonight as well.

UPDATE:
Randy, spoke with Sonny and he will have a Rally price for me in a few days.
I will make the post as soon as I know the $$
He said he didn't see your email and will look for it and respond to you.
Give him a day or so and then call.

Doublegranch

Golf Cart Rental Update:
Just spoke with Staci at Mile High Golf Carts....
For our 30 Carts, she has been calling a few a day since last Friday.
She is still lacking energy from 2 weeks of the flu.
She asked if you would like, give her a call and she will take your credit card
information. She will not run the Credit card until about one week prior to the Rally.
Carts are scheduled for delivery on June 3 and all paid receipts will accompany the carts.
Don Smith Rat team captain for the Carts will have all receipts and have your copy when you
sign the cart out.
Staci phone number is: 303 833 1400
If you don't call her, she will call you...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Doublegranch

Sonny owner of Liberty Rider Suspensions will advise on the Feb 28th their Special Rally price!
They will be offering installation during the Rally or offer you information on a self install.
Once this is received, I will post the pricing.

Doublegranch

Heartland Gives Back:

RVLock has donated 3 keyless RV locks for our Charity fundraiser!
These items will be part of our “Live” Auction event. In addition, they will
conduct a “Flash” sale on their Website with a portion of all proceeds going
to Soldiers Best Friends!

Our Goal is to raise $4,000 for Soldiers Best Friends, who train Service Dogs
for Combat Wounded Veteran at no expense to the Veteran. This is a wonderful
program and incredible gift to the Veteran. The $4,000 will train one Team ( Dog & Veteran)
which takes approximately one year.

We will have two Charity activities for our Heartland Gives Back:
Live auction & Raffle tickets sold at $1 per ticket or 6 for $5

Here are a few of our Live Auction items:
LCI – Denver Mattress, queen size
RVLock – 3 RV keyless locks
Origen – Snap Pads, 3 sets of 4
Liberty Rider Suspension system – complete for two axle RV
RV Comfort – Cheap Heat system
Windish RV – TBA
MORryde – Above Steps

Some of our Raffle items:
Origen – Snap Pads – sets of 2
Andersen Hitch – TBA
Weight to Go – digital PSI gauge
Rancho Rose Vineyards – 4 pks of Wine
RV Design by Donna – TBA

If you have a gift you would like to donate to the Charity Raffle, please PM me!

jdfishing

RALLY GOLF UPDATE

Just a reminder of the golf outing on Friday, June 8th. Location TBD. We currently have (8) signed up to play. Surely, we can do better than that, so if you've been thinking about it, now's the time to sign up. Husband and wife teams and high handicappers welcome. If you are interested, please contact me at jdfishing@comcast.net.

Reminder that this is a non-rally sponsored event, therefore you are responsible for your green fees. Those signed up are: J Kramer, Paul & Candy Hardt, Sonja Nisson, Lydell & Pam Wall, Jim Kelly, William Haynes.

Thanks and looking forward to a great rally and some Colorado golf.

Doublegranch

Golf Cart Rental:
There is one Golf Cart available for the Pueblo Rally....
If you would like a cart, please "PM" me and I
will add you to the list and have Staci from Mile High Rental contact you.
I need your phone number and email address when you send the PM.

Doublegranch

The cart went to George Hickman who emailed me at 12:40 am...guess he could not sleep!
If another cart opens up, I have the list from all who wanted this cart and will keep it in order
they were received. Thank you for the response.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug would like to golf. Sorry, I thought I had already committed. Thanks for the reminder, John.

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
In case your feet get tired at the rally….no fret!
icon11.png

We have “liquid-filled massaging insoles” from our very own MT members, Clyde & Lorraine.
They will host a 10x10 gazebo set up in the Rally hall to allow you slip on and enjoy the product.

We also have final confirmation for the RV Solar installation seminar from Bill & Kelly.
They will also have a table set up in the Rally hall.

These additional services round out a total of 7 Arts & Craft Tables, 11 Vendor’s
present and several vendors not present at the Rally but donating exciting gifts
and of course a few “white Elephant” tables to get rid of the extra stuff you are dragging around in your RV basement.

DebiMac

Countdown...! Looking forward to this! Garry, we no longer need Cheap Heat, but thanks anyway! We bought it ahead and are having it installed now so we’ll have it in CO! For us, it’s not a “nice to have” but a “must”...as we learned the hard way about snow & cold weather on this recent trip and we’re headed back there (SC) soon! We were kicking ourselves that we didn’t get it when we were in TN! But all’s well now! Anyway, that leaves one more for someone else! Really appreciate what you are doing (with this and with all)!

Also, we will need to leave 1 day earlier than planned...on the 10th. I don’t suppose there are any refunds when this happens, right? Or perhaps the $20 could be used for a donation to Soldier’s Best Friend?

Doublegranch

John & Debi:
Well I see who has all the money in the HOC! Can't wait two months for a major discount? And while you say you will have it for Pueblo in June....really the temps will be super!
You will need AC not cheap heat....No issues my friends....I sent you an email earlier any questions let me know.
Hope you are ready to work your rear off as a RAT Team member! No sitting in the golf cart drinking beer while Debi works the welcome table!
Safe Travels, can't wait to see you guys again. By the way, the Wine cellar is still waiting for you return to the Ranch.

DebiMac

John & Debi:
Well I see who has all the money in the HOC! Can't wait two months for a major discount? And while you say you will have it for Pueblo in June....really the temps will be super!
You will need AC not cheap heat....No issues my friends....I sent you an email earlier any questions let me know.
Hope you are ready to work your rear off as a RAT Team member! No sitting in the golf cart drinking beer while Debi works the welcome table!
Safe Travels, can't wait to see you guys again. By the way, the Wine cellar is still waiting for you return to the Ranch.
LOL...A/C, not heat! Love it! I think I was traumatized by all the cold we encountered on the trip when I went prepared for swimsuits and beaches in Florida (dang Irma!). I am sooo ready for warmth! Yes, very willing and anxious to work, work, work! Love it! Hmmmm....how do I apply for the “sitting in the golf cart drinking beer” job?! Looking forward to seeing you again also! It’s been too long! Wine cellar...your ranch...and you! How could anyone resist that invitation? Love it! See you soon!

Pokiejoe

Well come to think of it I could use a SECOND HAND sorry Garry bad joke but I just had it say that!! Debi you will understand when we meet in MAY or just ask Garry:rolleyes::cool:

Doublegranch

OSHA does not allow drinking while on the job or driving!
With all that said, Sunday evening we can have some "Beer" tasting along with the Rat evening!
Everyone does need to be aware; Rat DON and his Patrol cart has a standard breathalyzer in which random tests
may be conducted with probably cause! Of course Judge Archibald "Hang em" Freely will decide each case!
I would suggest you may want to stay out of his Courtroom during this week! He is not in a good mood and
has been known to fly off the cuff! So word of caution, walk in a straight line when arriving and departing the Rally Hall,
ensure all 4 tires are underneath you when driving and for JohnD, absolutely no side saddle horseback riding!

Pokiejoe

OSHA does not allow drinking while on the job or driving!
With all that said, Sunday evening we can have some "Beer" tasting along with the Rat evening!
Everyone does need to be aware; Rat DON and his Patrol cart has a standard breathalyzer in which random tests
may be conducted with probably cause! Of course Judge Archibald "Hang em" Freely will decide each case!
I would suggest you may want to stay out of his Courtroom during this week! He is not in a good mood and
has been known to fly off the cuff! So word of caution, walk in a straight line when arriving and departing the Rally Hall,
ensure all 4 tires are underneath you when driving and for JohnD, absolutely no side saddle horseback riding!
Thanks Bud for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak!l was going to give out tickets for just about anything l could think of

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.