EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Site Assignments Posted:
I have posted the RV assignments for the original Rally site area. If you have a "Green" block next to your name, you will be assigned to the Fountain Park, which is the new Expanded Area for this Rally...Fountain Park assignments are pending the site map and site numbers from the Fairgrounds. This should be completed this week. If you see any errors, let me know as my eyes are tired.

NOTE: With the expansion into the Fountain Park, this left a number of sites between current assignments vacant. You will still see a number of Rigs assigned two sites and the open sites will not be designated until I am certain we will not need them...I will create another attachment so you will be able to see all the open areas between some RV's.

I received very few responses to my post about who had rigs 40+ feet, disabilities or dogs. So I went with the best information I had on hand. All the Landmarks, Cyclones & Road Warriors were given either the Fountain Park or double sites where I could do so. Unfortunately this wasn't always true for the RAT team and with all the open sites, I may try to rework some assignments.

Doublegranch

The attachment for the Rally assignment will be down until tomorrow..
All sites are being updated while adding a PDF for the Fountain Park area.
Original assignments have been changed to accommodate all the Landmarks and a few other units including the Rat team.
A total of 27 rigs are assigned to the Fountain Park area and 91 rigs assigned to the original 118 Rally site area.
An attempt was made to spread the open areas around as possible.

Doublegranch

Documents Posted:
1. Fountain Park site map in PDF
2. Final Rally site assignments in PDF
Go to the first post of this Rally thread and click on the document to view or download.
I have two more documents to post and will do that later this evening....
A: Rally attendee list & Dates.......Be sure to review this and let me know if your arrival & departure dates are correct...This document will be used in assessing your Rally fee invoice.
B: Rally payments & Deposits received

Ducky

Garry;

Great job, again!! Our dates appear correct, just have not heard from cart gal. See you in Moab..

Paul

Doublegranch

Ducky:
Don't worry about the golf carts...She has my list of those who have confirmed with me when they Registered...Only the original 30 names will be on the rental contracts....She is a one Lady Show and just really busy right now and we have another 9 months to go....
I will stay on top of this and everyone with a cart is okay.....

Side note: The 30 carts for the Rally will arrive on 2 trucks, pick up & delivery is $25 per cart....If at a future date we are allowed more carts, we need to fill a truck to keep the cost down for P/D. I have a side list of those wanting carts from the original 30....

Safe Travels everyone.....we only have just over 9 months to kick this Rally into high gear!

paulh

Garry - Would you please correct our departure date to 6/11. I looked back at post #103 to check on myself and that is correct. Great job on getting Fountain Park put together and clearing the wait list. Your rallies just keep getting bigger and better!

Thanks !!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Documents Posted:
1. Fountain Park site map in PDF
2. Final Rally site assignments in PDF
Go to the first post of this Rally thread and click on the document to view or download.
I have two more documents to post and will do that later this evening....
A: Rally attendee list & Dates.......Be sure to review this and let me know if your arrival & departure dates are correct...This document will be used in assessing your Rally fee invoice.
B: Rally payments & Deposits received

Hi Garry,

Our dates are good.

Doublegranch

Paul:
Thanks I will make the correction!

Bob:
I will correct your title as well, sorry for the error!

CORRECTIONS Made!
Please let me know if your arrival & departure dates are correct....a number have already done so and I thank you!

Doublegranch

FOUNTAIN PARK - Parking update:
I have solicited the assistance of a very special individual as our VP of Fountain Park Parking!
He has his Masters, PHD and Military Diplomat degree in PARKING.
If you can believe the stories, he was once known to park 86 fighter jets on a Aircraft Carrier in a record breaking 33 minutes and 14 seconds....

Now I know what you are thinking.... the wings of the fighter jets fold up to make more room, let this not worry you....as he will be parking you with your slides in as well.....

Please help me welcome our Parking guru Kevin Wolbeck to the Team..

Chippendale

FOUNTAIN PARK - Parking update:
I have solicited the assistance of a very special individual as our VP of Fountain Park Parking!
He has his Masters, PHD and Military Diplomat degree in PARKING.
If you can believe the stories, he was once known to park 86 fighter jets on a Aircraft Carrier in a record breaking 33 minutes and 14 seconds....

Now I know what you are thinking.... the wings of the fighter jets fold up to make more room, let this not worry you....as he will be parking you with your slides in as well.....

Please help me welcome our Parking guru Kevin Wolbeck to the Team..

I am so thankful that my parking will be in such good hands, I remember the stellar job he did for me in 2015 up in Goshen, and then I had the honor to be next to him and Nelly at Alto this spring. When one owns a Heartland great things never stop happening!

Doublegranch

FOUND THEM!!

Well after many manhunts a few APB's and local law enforcement help, we have found the last of our attendees for this Rally...James & Sheila Ray and they have confirmed the house arrest is no longer valid and will be released for the Rally dates! YES!!!!
This will conclude our 115 Rigs & 230 attendees.....

Now don't anyone go and ask them about the house arrest, that was just a joke!

Doublegranch

What are the Odds?
Today I received 8 checks from the cleared wait listed attendees....All were written 8/8/17...
Thank you for sending them in so fast!
Now I better check it wasn't the same signature!

Doublegranch

Final Waitlist has been Cleared:

We had two cancellations and cleared the final two attendees on the waitlist.
Welcome:

Lynn & Rose Alsbury..AZ.....site 16
Hank & Pam Wacker..AZ......site 81...new members who joined a couple of weeks ago...

The waitlist is now clear and if anyone is interested in attending this Rally, let me know. As history will attest, the odds are we may have other cancellations down the road.

Doublegranch

Waitlist....added and cleared:
Ed & Susan Potts...TX
Welcome Ed & Susan....I am excited you finally decided to join the Rally.
You are all cleared and I will post your site number shortly.

Doublegranch

Cleared from the Waitlist:
Richard & Arlene Cherry...AB Chapter Leaders....site 27 in the Fountain Park
Next to be cleared are:
Fred Dormier...MT member.....
Eric & Kathleen Gerst...TX.....

dlw930

Cleared from the Waitlist:
Richard & Arlene Cherry...AB Chapter Leaders....site 27 in the Fountain Park
Next to be cleared are:
Fred Dormier...MT member.....
Eric & Kathleen Gerst...TX.....

Looks like you're going to need more margarita berries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Good one! I will have the Margarita machine, hope Ernie & Marie can find the Berry Tree!!! But then it maybe only in existence in MT!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.